Rewiring sexuality. Moving from cock to anal centered sexuality

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KatyTwilight, May 18, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. KatyTwilight

KatyTwilight Be the change you wish to see

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    @nvrsaynvr63 ever more dangerous, you may never leave the room!! LOL

2. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    @Miss Catherine's PET you're welcome!! I have no idea where to buy one. They have different names: sex rocker, funky rocker, monkey rocker, shock rocker. Just look around. Good luck and have fun with it.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Silly woman in the video had it up her do dah not her bum !

Anyway the thing about your bum is its multi orgasmic and a very different sensations.
    So if you get a rocker you won't leave the house is way toooo close to the truth. My friend has one and the size of the toy on her's is breath taking .

Er as in deep breath lower gentle and breath out . Next is ohh myyyyy Goooooddddd!

Xx Wendy

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Having been locked for quite some time over the past six months, I have noticed that my other half has been slowly accepting more anal stimulation. With my own cock not being 'available', that change has been happening to her (but not without some cunning on my part).

Years ago it was an instant "No!" if I went anywhere near her anus, but when I am locked she has been receiving much more oral. For years the 'forbidden rear zone' remained just that, but over recent months I have been very [very, very!] slowly increasing the amount of anal stimulation that she's been receiving. First just brushing past on the way to her normal pleasure area, then lingering with a finger just pressing and flicking past while stimulating her with my tongue or hand, and only in the last week I managed to rim her for a minute or two without any protest... I'm not sure if she realises her softening of attitude to anal stimulation, I'd stop if she protested, the last few times I sensed that she might move me away as she would instantly do before, but she now seems to be enjoying the gentlest touches in contrast to her previous years of total unwillingness. It's certain that nice and [almost imperceptibly] slow change is the order of the day.

JackStrap and danijean001 like this.
  5. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Looking for information on the subject,I found a reference to this fantastic thread from 2016!!!
    First of all I want to thank KatyTwilight for starting it and to everyone else for the most interesting opinions!
    Four years later I want to comment that I consider myself halfway in the process of experiencing the rewiring of my sexuality towards anal pleasure only!
    I have chosen the term "halfway " because it is literally so,the first seven months of the year I get only prostate milkings!
    What has surprised me the most is the comment that this is a one way process with no wanted return, that wanting more,more,more ...is what will prevail!

Arti_Rao likes this.
  6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    The link in the original post doesn’t work now.

So I’ll just say that I prefer Receiving anal seX over using my penis. It’s been a gradual transition and I’m not sure how or why.

I believe it was with my ex as she shifted our sex to mostly me receiving her strapon. My current FWB dominates me and our sex is all strapon or me giving her oral. It’s been that way since the beginning. So the few times I’ve had PIV with her I’ve felt like something is wrong.

I’ve also had PIV with a few other women but it isn’t as enjoyable as it used to be. Likewise for fucking other guys. I’ve never been one to enjoy topping but I’ve done it at the request of my ex or a Domme I was seeing, I do however like to bottom for other guys.

So I guess I’m now anal and have always been oral oriented. I’m not sure what it means, but penis focus sex doesn’t do as much for me as it used to.

bitstripped likes this.
  7. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can't say that I've developed a preference to anal. It never did anything for me pre-chaste and was uncomfortable.
    No - I still crave penile stimulation no matter if its teasing, edging, spoiled or full orgasms.

What I do become is more curious about cocks - especially caged ones. A sort of you hold mine whilst I hold yours.

8. Chastity panties

Chastity panties Active member

United States
    Local Time:
    I love this thread and have to say that I think i have been rewired. I liked playing with anal, plugs and such before. When I went through a month long lock up I began focusing more on anal pleasure, OMG!!! As @Wendygirl mentioned I need more and more. I can relate to the drawer full of toys that are too small, well maybe not a whole drawer, lol. My most pleasure does not come from penile stimulation any more, I crave and dream about being penetrated and stretching my hole even further, it is so intense. Also as mentioned earlier the recovery period is so much shorter and the sessions can last hours. Oh so horny now just thinking about it.

gary170 likes this.
  9. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We use chastity as more of a way to enhance our sexual experience rather than a FLR or punishment. We agree on lock duration, schedule sessions, role-play games, and try to stick to a schedule. The shortest lock duration is 7 days, average is 14, and longest is 40. Naturally, any duration requires her to be pleased and satisfied and only after that does my care come into focus.

Now to the point. She does tease me and a really great jobs keeping me on edge. one 14 day cycles, I am milked during the middle weekend and on the receiving end of a strapon just before the cage comes off. The same applies for the 40 day cycles, except it repeats for each of the following weeks. On the 7 day cycle, I am either rewarded with a blow job or PIV, all depending on her mood.

For any anal play, the general rule is cleanliness and mostly falls on my shoulders unless she is trying to be real kinky include this as part of Domme play. Once she is satisfied and has done everything agreed on during discussions, does anal play start.

I enjoy strap-on play more than a milking. A milking does relieve the fluid and the leaking, but while takes off some of the frustration, leaves more frustration. Seeing one's penis flow is kind of a reward, but seeing it flow and not having the orgasm sucks. Taking the strap on is exciting and rewarding, I just love the feel of taking it in the ass and the excitement it brings. Plus, when my wife is wearing it, I get hot from the look and she takes on a whole new personality. She takes on the who Domme attitude, the things she says and her actions. Some on the things she says is kind of insulting to the male ego, but hot at the same time.

Now this is where I draw the line in the sand. While I like taking it in the ass from my wife wearing a strap-on, there is no way I would take a cock from another man there. Maybe deep down I'm homophobic, but something I don't even consider. My wife hints she would be okay with it and even watching, she does have a GF with a husband that does this from time to time. Just don't think its our cup of tea.

Now for the ultimate and saved for special occasions, my wife finger probing my ass and giving me a world renown blowjob. She fingers my ass and tells me fantasies and when she sees my breathing changing starts sucking on my penis until I blow. There is once or twice I swore I passed out from the pleasure, but she says I moan and am quite vocal while cumming. This is the number one for me.

10. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    Sorry my my so very late reply! Thanks for sharing this! Thats EXACTLY what I also experience. Specially the fact that recovery period is so short, and that sessions can go for hours... I can enjoy penetration for hours, I can't remember enjoying penetrating actively a woman for such a long time (I was and I am able to go for hours, don't cum fast that way either)

11. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    Sorry for my very late reaction! I was gone for a while.
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Very interesting!

12. natalie_stockings

natalie_stockings feminine transvestite

West Midlands, England
    Local Time:
    Thank you @KatyTwilight for this thread which I have only just found. It certainly hits the spot!

I think I my sexuality is currently being re-wired. Over the last year, I have been going for several weeks (longest 13 weeks) without a cummie, and I have certainly lost the desire to masturbate in a male way. Instead, in June, I had started being anally trained, using butt plugs regularly. I have to say I love being penetrated.

13. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    #38 Alana, Aug 21, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    Wow, I can't believe I've never seen this thread.

I have definitely fallen into this rabbit hole,

Once I experienced an Anal O, I was hooked. I soon found traditional penile O's unfulfilling by comparison.

..but apparently I suck at giving myself Anal O's, I can only seem to get there with a partner. I think it's because with a partner I can get lost in the moment instead of focusing on trying to get there.

Even so, trying has become very pleasurable for me, ..and I think I am starting to prefer my failed attempts at an Anal O over a Penile O ..for all those who wonder how I can go so long in chastity without an O, ..this is why.

14. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    thank you so much!
    Indeed, I think this is a very important subject for many of us!
    I'm glad you liked the thread!

15. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    Thanks for your dfeedback!
    Anal O, well, thats by each person different. But it's just great that you can have them!
    Once you had one anal O, there is no way back!

natalie_stockings likes this.
  16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I had experienced, and was in to anal play before chastity, and always found it very satisfying, as soon as my madam locked me full time I asked if I was allowed anal stimulation, madam agreed, but told me I must ask each time.

17. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    So nice!! OMG, being locked fun time and having to ask permission for anal stimulation each times, thats so hot!! Thats the best!

natalie_stockings likes this.
  18. Morgan2

Morgan2 Member

Chesapeake
    Local Time:
    Since chastity, I have tried anal stimulation..I have yet experience the retry shaking orgasm, just a little more precum than usual....I will admit there are certain spots that feel good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice