Rewiring sexuality. Moving from cock to anal centered sexuality

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KatyTwilight, May 18, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. KatyTwilight

KatyTwilight Be the change you wish to see

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    Hi everyone. I wonder what are the experiences around this subject.
    Here is an interesting article about "rewiring" one's sexuality from a cock centered to an anal centered sexuality.
    http://www.aneros.com/blogs/my-rewiring/

I personally have a very strong feminine side and realize that I while in chastity I miss penetration more than cock stimulation. I'm starting to explore chastity and discovering some interesting things.

It's very common among guys in chastity to start exploring anal stimulation, prostate massage, anal orgasms and the like. So I guess it's not strange if over time some guys happen to rewire their sexuality developing a preference for anal stimulation.

So, here are some questions that are bouncing in my head:
    - What are your experiences, specially those that haven locked up for long time?
    - While your cock stimulation was denied for long time, did you developed a preference to anal stimulation and did it became your main source of pleasure?
    - Do you now prefer anal stimulation over cock stimulation?
    - Do you prefer penetration and anal stimulation (without an orgasm) over cock stimulation with orgasm?

MadameJs_boo and Arti_Rao like this.
  2. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    We just started chastity a few months ago. In the last few weeks we started experimenting with anal play, which I NEVER thought I would do. I'm not sure I can imagine it taking the place of regular sex, but I am starting to see how it can make longer lock ups much more bearable.

We started with one of those massagers, the Aneros Maximus Classic the box says. If like me you've never done anything like it, it's hard it first. But after a few times it's not bad.

@Thatgirl used a strap on last night for only he 2nd time or so and essentially pushed me to orgasm, caged (it was right there but she fizzled because she was working so hard. But I know another half minute and I'd have blown right through the cage - which is her goal).

Point is, go for it. Idk about rewiring though.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    I suppose you could wax lyrical about rewiring but it's much more simple than that.

OK so it takes a little while to get your head round what is going on . Getting used to enemas and getting clean so over the first hurdle of its dirty.
    Then you get used to pushing things up your bum or pushing things up a bum . Depending on your point of view!
    Then you bum starts to relax and gets used to having fun . It's that point that your willy is screwed it's a one shot wonder by and large .

Your bum however is a natural whore , just can't get enough ok needs some lube but that's it . Bigger deeper longer more often more more more .
    Why it's so accommodating and so pleasurable I have no idea why it's got so many pleasure nerves just don't know. However it has .

You do need to read up and watch some videos some of which you won't believe your eyes. However given enough time and lube you too will have a drawer full of too small toys and a very well educated bum.

Oh did I forget to say bums are multiple climax sex organs . You think that's enough have 10 minutes off and it starts sending messages again more more.

Take it slow and you will have lots of fun .
    Xx Wendy

4. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    I have been wearing a cage for quite some time and was allowed two orgasms last year and my wife has indicated none this year I am allowed out to clean only so yes I have started concentrating on anal pleasure the longer you are locked and denied I do think your wiring is changed .I love being pluged now and last time I was milked with I vibrating plug the joy I had from anal stimulation was amazing ...don't know if it was an anal orgasm but it felt so good .what will the years bring will I change more ...?

Perverspepere, danijean001 and joe01 like this.
  5. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    I have always loved anal pleasure and now that I am in chastity, I am learning to depend on it. It is different without penis stimulation though. I still have much to explore.

danijean001 and joe01 like this.
  6. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    You have given me new levels of anal pleasure to aspire to. Thank you : - )

7. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    There is no doubt in my mind that the absence of penile stimulation and the availability, permission and even encouragement to experience anal/prostate stimulation has and is rewiring me sexually. I have had but 2 penile orgasms and none of the "ruined" orgasms through penile stimulation (still a penile orgasm in my mind) in just over 4 years. I honestly grow weak in the knees and feel my heart race as I prepare myself to receive and then insert one of my toys (usually an anal plug to be harnessed in). I would say I have a love affair with my plugs; the sensation and stimulation is pure rapture---and talk about something which melts me and turns me ridiculously submissive. The few times we have gone out as a couple (to the shopping mall on occasion, to a fine restaurant for dinner) my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder has gotten a big kick out of how doe eyed, flustered and generally "pathetically submissive" I become. I certainly don't find myself craving to be unlocked and have intercourse...on the contrary I would love to drop under the table and lick her pussy or suck her toes in the restaurant scenarios...that or I find myself wishing and begging that she would finally work up the nerve to take me home and peg me. I DO miss that sensation of being balls deep and pumping my load inside her (it has been over 2 years) BUT I do not ACHE for it like I do my plug...especially since my recent prostate triggered orgasm I had while plugged and worshipping her feet and playing with my nipples. I WANT THAT AGAIN! I was an absolute emotional, pathetic, horny, submissive, pining, clingy mess for almost a week after that. It BLEW MY MIND. Anyway, I say it "re-wires" you..and now I am horny and leaking aching for my plug! Ugh!

allaboutHer

8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    It seems ironic but after several years of female hormones and low testosterone, my prostate is small and doesn't feel as good as it used to but it does feel great if stimulated just right.

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    I have hesitated to reply to this for two reasons. One is that @KatyTwilight and I are having a good natter in other threads and messages and I wanted others their opinion. The other reason is I don't have much experience in anal play so I didn't have much to add to the discussion.

However....

Before I started wearing a chastity device my Wife would always stimulate me by manipulating my penis in some way. Then I modified my glans in a way that although she gave permission for the procedure it really upset her, and she found she could no longer touch me in the same way. I offered to wear a chastity device not to control my masturbating or to give her power over my orgasms but as a way to cover my glans and to stop me being able to make any further modifications.

It worked, but then we found we really enjoyed the other things that came with chastity. My feelings for my Wife overtook me, I always loved her but now I can honestly say I worship her. She would be uncomfortable with that level of description but it is true. My Wife really has become an amazing Keyholder and I am regularly reminded how lucky I am she is my Wife.

One of the things she has done is to manipulate my passion through anal stimulation rather than penile. Before chastity she hardly ever touched my bottom, now she has learnt how amazing it is she can hardly stop. Last night we went to the gym and then shared a shower when we got home. Usually she will clean my back and bottom and I enjoy the attention. Last night she kept rubbing me and inserting her finger into me until I literally couldn't stand up any more. She had done it on purpose, she wanted to see me in a heap on the floor of the shower as she gets a real thrill out of the effect she has on me.

As she was doing it I started wanting more, more, more, don't stop, ahhhhh, please, more. I wanted her inside me. I started fantasizing that her finger was a penis and she was making love to me. It was as this thought took over my mind that the level of stimulation got to the point where I could not keep myself stood up any more, as desperate as I was for the feelings to continue and to grow.

I am getting really turned on just thinking about it.

We talked afterwards, before I repaid her with an incredible oral session which I will write about later in my journal. I told her what I had been thinking and she was really turned on by it. In all of our married lives we have had sex, where I was the one entering her. Whether she was on top or I was, whether she was in control or I was, it was me entering her. She had to let me in, to open up to the most intimate place on her body. It was this level of intimacy that I was craving, wanting. I wanted to be the one on the receiving end, to be the one giving up intimacy and receiving penetration.

I also had another epiphany that @allaboutHer has written about. I suddenly realised that if my Wife gave me the choice of unlocking me and giving me a penile orgasm or a chance to have anal stimulation, maybe with a plug or her wearing a strap on, I totally know what I would choose. And it doesn't involve my penis.

To say my mind and sexuality is being rewired is an understatement.

10. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
  11. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    WOW!! So much feedback!! Thank you all for sharing your experiences!

@Thatguyontheinternet so interesting that you're getting to like it so fast!! I'm planning to buy an Aneros soon. It seems like a "must have" for every gurl like me. I only read positive experiences about it. Can't wait to try it out.

@Wendygirl so truth! Sometimes it's about KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). No rocket science needed to someone might enjoy penetration and anal orgasms same or more than cock stimulation.

@gary170 I know exactly what you mean. Milking or anal orgasm, both great feelings!

@jshackleton2016 have fun exploring!! Sir Shackleton!! :D Just be careful with the snow storms!

@allaboutHer OMG!! It happens just the same to me!! I also get in a very special mood when getting ready for penetration with my toys. Exactly as you say "weak in the knees and feel my heart race". mmmm I love that feeling when I know it's going to happen. Never had that when knowing that penile stimulation was going to happen. mmm funny, right? Also the aftermath that you explain is great. I only had anal (full body) orgasms 2 times in my life. I remember needing a couple of days to recover from how weak and exhausted I was left by the intensity of those orgasms. It has been a long time (many years) since the last one. I WANT MORE TOO!!

@Jessica Alexander good to know about the hormones.

My dear @Jasmic68 , it seems you have already some good experience, specially in the shower. You have mentioned it a couple of time sin your thread. OMG, it makes me so horny each time I imagine that scene. Specially if afterwards you're allowed to serve her orally. Amazing!! Mind blowing!! I hope some day your wife explains to my wife how she does it. I want so badly to collapse in the shower!!

---------------------------------------------------

I guess I was already born with a "different" wiring, a short circuit or whatever you want to call it. I started experimenting with penetration and anal stimulation more or less at the same time I discovered masturbation in puberty (12? 13?). I had guilty feelings about it for a long time. Many years ago I accepted that I enjoy it like crazy. Now very excited about going one step further and making it my primary source of pleasure while in chastity. I still don't know how much my wife will get involved in this, but I don't care, I will enjoy it alone as well... Before I decided to tell my wife about my cross dressing, chastity and all my kinky fantasies, I had started building a funky rocker (see pic below). I initially wanted to use it on my own for my "rewiring".

How often and under which circumstances I'll be using it or, better said I hope, I will be allowed to use it, still don't know. But one thing is sure, I will finish building it. Now I can imagine my wife using it regularly and having a rule that for every 2 or 3 orgasms she has using it, I'm allowed to have one on it. I still have to tell her about this nice piece of "furniture" I'm building. I wonder how she will react to it. Who knows. Maybe she loves it like crazy and locks me up forever! ;)

[​IMG]

allaboutHer likes this.
  12. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    WOW!!! If you ever decide to make a second one, I want to be on the waiting list for it!

Better get used to those anal orgasms! After she discovers this she might discover she has no real need for your penis or a reason to unlock you anymore. There's a fair chance she'll lock you up forever.

13. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    @joe01 you're right! She might enjoy the rocker a lot and won't see the point in having sex with me. We'll see. Whatever happens, I hope I get to enjoy the rocker and anal orgasms as well!!

14. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    To get your own monkey rocker just boo ogle it . The guy makes lots with awesome paint jobs.

They are lots of fun !

With the orgasams it's when your bottom becomes a sex organ that you are in trouble !

Xx Wendy

joe01 and allaboutHer like this.
  15. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    @Wendygirl I think I'm already in trouble!! I had a wet dream yesterday from dreaming I was wearing a butt plug!!

About the rocker, you can buy one (there are different brands) or you can also buy the blueprints (search for funkyrocker) and build one yourself. If you want to build it right, it's not as simple as it seems. I'm a very handy gurl, I've been building furniture form scratch for decades, so not big issue for me to build this one. It's surely not a project for a beginner.

16. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    I've always been interested in anal play and I think if I were going into longer term chastity I'd definitely want to be able to try other forms of stimulation while locked up to see if lack of access to my cock will enhance it.

Whether I will develop a preference for it or not, I don't know, but I'd like to be able to orgasm without stimulating my cock. I think it would be an interesting sensation.

Vylette and joe01 like this.
  17. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    ...I wonder whe tree h
    Hello WendyGirl.
    I am definitely in trouble. For me it is my bottom and my nipples too! I really feel like a goner...I am fixated with the concept of my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder pegging me...I think I would die. We had some delightful playtime this morning which culminated with her falling asleep atop of me after grinding herself to an intense climax. I worked my hose covered legs to the outside and wrapped my legs around her as so many females did to me in the past and hugged her tightly with my legs and arms...I had the raging fantasies of her awakening and humping my ass through my pantyhose and playing with my nipples or pulling my pantyhose off and pegging me while playing with my nipples. Well, of course neither happened and she eventually rolled off of me. I laid there with my legs spread and started to play with my nipples running those fantasies through my head (I was not plugged for our playtime this morning) and before I knew it I felt something akin to the anal orgasm I had about a month ago building and I picked up the pace on my nipples, spread my legs wide and pulled my knees up as I also deepened the fantasy running through my mind (her verbally humiliating me as she was pegging me knowing my anal orgasm was close) and before I knew it I felt the same sensation I had with the prostate triggered orgasm as I gradually pumped a seemingly endless flow of semen from my limp, locked penis into my pantyhose. My God...it lasted like 30 seconds and I laid there trembling for several minutes...then felt the slutty afterglow of laying in cum soaked pantyhose still feeling horny and reaching inside and covering my hand in the mess then licking my hand. Definitely not the turned off feeling one experiences after ejaculating and trying to work up the nerve to consume the ejaculate. Definitely rewired here...and yes again, I am definitely in trouble!

allaboutHer

Dianna1395 and joe01 like this.
  18. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    I wonder whether one of these seats would work well to satisfy the anal penetration needs of those of us with rewired sexual needs and pleasure receptors? Looks HOT.

allaboutHer

joe01 likes this.
  19. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    My Mistress/Wife has had me in Chasity for a long period of time. Very rarely will she allow a male orgasm (see my earlier posts). The majority of my orgasms are anal. I can truthfully say that my sexuality has been rewired. I do enjoy the male orgasms, when allowed, but the anal orgasm are so much better and mind blowing.

20. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    @allaboutHer similar happened to me yesterday night with my wet dream. I put my hand in my panties and couldn't help to lick it clean afterwards!! We are all rewired! And in trouble. I love this trouble! :)

21. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    @allaboutHer I can't wait to have it finished. I'm sure it could help many gurls here satisfy their needs.
    I'm sure I'll have lots of fun with it. I hope it can help me explore penetration pleasure better. I hate having to hold my dildo, specially in longer sessions. I hope that being able to sit comfortably helps me try different positions, angles, depth, levels of excitement, etc. And what it's important, It might be easier to replicate with the rocker than just holding toys with my hand. I want to find toy+position combinations to just enjoy penetration knowing that I wont climax, and then explore other toy+position combination to reach orgasm.

22. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    The problem with a toy like that is once you get it working right, you may never leave the house! Lol

danijean001, Wendygirl and joe01 like this.
  23. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    OMG! Thank you Katy for this thread! Every once in a while I come across a life changing bit of information on CM… Today it is the Funky Rocker!! Oh I must have one! I have always enjoyed anal pleasure but since full time chastity I have grown to crave it. Miss C allows me anal pleasure 'my pussy' but seldom has time or desire to give me the strap on 'good girl fucking' that I so desperately crave. I am allowed to ride one of our dildos on the exercise ball in front of her while she watches or watches TV. The funky chair looks about as close to a real fucking as one can get! I must have one!

So, on to answer the questions that are bouncing in your head:

- What are your experiences, specially those that haven locked up for long time?

Without access to clitty I crave it in my bottom always!
    - While your cock stimulation was denied for long time, did you developed a preference to anal stimulation and did it became your main source of pleasure?
    Yes… but can not say main source as I never get enough of it! enjoying my big enema nozzles is as good as it gets for me.

- Do you now prefer anal stimulation over cock stimulation?

yes
    - Do you prefer penetration and anal stimulation (without an orgasm) over cock stimulation with orgasm?
    no…. but next best thing to being there… and makes me feel closet to my dreams of being a genetic girl than I can ever feel with PIV

Does anyone have experience with the best vender to buy a Funky Chair from?

I am looking at the Shock Rocker now

PET

24. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
  25. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    Jessica Alexander likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity anal masturbation

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice