I think I'm going to give up my emergency key.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by She decides, Mar 22, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    I keep a spare key in my wallet, sealed to be back of a credit card with aluminum tape. The tape can't be peeled without being destroyed. I have used the key once on a bad day at work, there was shit happening and I had to get a clear mind, so off it came, and it stayed off for 2 weeks. Looking back, it was a bullshit excuse.
    In my 47 years I have never had an "emergency" that required me to show my penis to anyone. Very, very, very rarely I may go thru a metal detector at work, but at this point I think I'd just say I have piercings, or show the truth if need be.
    I honestly can't think of an emergency in which I'd need to unlock myself. If I am in a car crash and wind up in the ER, I wouldn't be unlocking beforehand anyway.
    I think I'm going to turn in my key, and for the first time on this journey actually be locked and dependent on my Keyholder for release, and allow my beautiful wife and the chastity to work their magic.

2. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    In my mind, It's a bad idea.
    you never know when you will have an accident

I fell off my riding form work once. rolled down a hill. when I woke up a lady had already found me and had called an ambulance. I wasn't hurt too bad but before taking the x-ray, the operator asked me to take off any metal objects. I was glad I was able to go to the changing room, take the belt off and stuff it in my backpack without anyone knowing.

I do believe in keeping the key in a tamper evident way though. I have a thread planed on that in near future.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    @She decides Yes, it will become more interesting for you, when you do that.

thekeyholderwife and BlueEyes like this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I seem to have a strange phobia that I will be taken to a hospital unconscious and thrown into a MRI machine. If you have ever seen what happens to metal in one of those you'll get the idea of what could be a scary event LOL. I'm sure the staff check before hand though......dont they? :confused:

5. LockedInLove

LockedInLove Active member

Local Time:
    @ She Decides: Very bold, good luck. I keep my spare handy but have never used it, hopefully I won't get to the point.

6. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    LOL LOL Emergency Key?!? I read this post to my Queen and she is still laughing!!
    When we got our lock my Queen immediately destroyed the second key.
    She would never dream of letting me have an emergency key…
    nor would I want one.

7. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    Princess is noting away from the lock and going to plastic zip ties or numbered tags.

She is slowly lock me tighter and longer, she showed me a pic of a girl and a caption saying to I assume her slave " well if you still remember what an orgasam feels like, we will keep you locked another year." Scared but excited ..

Plastic rage can be cut off with sissors or even nail clippers if needed.

8. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Never had one, her keys are in a real estate lockbox in her nightstand, if I needed one and could get home she could text me the combo. I did forget about it this week and had to go to a meeting with metal detector wands. I was there and in line before realizing, fortunately they passed it off as my belt buckle.

9. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Well, with the right tools - I would be able to take of my permanent cock ring, but those tools will not be present if accident strikes. So I guess I would have to deal with the fact, - and I am...
    When I was caged there was no spare key, - and I was thrilled. The very fact that no matter how much i was tempted to even touch myself, the Steel tube prevented me from any kind of stimulation, and that was a great relief!
    Point is - I was not - and still I am not ashamed of my and her choices. Period! I stand by them.

I can see that a spare key fits in when this is still just a game to spice up your sex life. Once it becomes a lifestyle, and you truly surrender, a spare key is ridiculous!

If the house was on fire and I found myself lock to a bed pole, and no help in sight - locked with padlocks and a leash to my piercing, I would tear other piercing off, and deal with the bleeding afterwards. Anything else would be very stupid;-)

10. Deleted member 15357

Mistress has both keys to the MM Queens Keep and has already lost one so problem solved. I only had an emergency key for the first few lockups. I feel much better not having one and being in a device that is truly very secure. The QK has a security screw we dab with nail polish so the screw doesn't move.
    She doesn't see the need at all for an emergency key. She is also quite fond of forgetting the key when we go on local holidays after telling me she will be unlocking me. She forgot this weekend, discovered I can swim quite easily with the cage in place so has told me there really is absolutely no reason for it to come off till we travel in June.

11. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    Well this is a little off topic however I always wondered what would happen if I was in an car accident or similar and the something came through
    and hit me in the groin (Cage), I have a feeling that the Gap between the ring and cage may get closed up enough to act
    as a Guillotine and they would find my nuts on the floor.
    Just a thought........
    Anyway on topic, My KH keeps her key in the safe at home and I cut up the spares in front of her when I took the lock out of the packet and clicked it shut, so when I am out I don't have a spare with me at all as there is none.

Dianne.

Rachael_ likes this.
  12. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    in response to been in a car accident and something came through the window and hit you in the groin, having a chastity belt on might give you some protection for if you did not have it on and something but in the groin.need I say anymore about the state of your nuts.

13. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    I also have no spare with me. I gave all the keys to my wife when I figured out that I was comfortable enough not to need any adjustments. Next September it'll be 9 years since I gave the keys away. I've never been in a situation where I needed them.
    If that situation arrives I'll have to call my wife to come with the key.

LockedInLove likes this.
  14. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    I have never believed in the emergency key. The only issue that would ever come up in my mind that would constitute an emergency is where an MRI was necessary. Those are usually scheduled and can be felt with. When my husband had a knee injury he had to have an MRI but it took several days to get in. At the time we just had a plastic cage with the metal padlock. I just took it off of him before we went. After the MRI I put him back in. But I have always had all the keys. His new cage, Lori tube, only came with one key. And that one never leaves the house. Of course to each their own but I never want him to have access to it. Mao I guess in my mind I am laughing at the idea in the context of our relationship. It will never happen.

richard, She decides and BlueEyes like this.
  15. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    I'm certain that in an emergency the local ED (A&E) will have tools to remove most metal work!

I don't have access to an emergency key.

Trust me, I'm not a doctor ;)

16. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    Funny that a couple have mentioned MRI's, most CD's are either plastic or stainless, which aren't magnetic. A cheap lock could be pulled on by the MRI, but a brass padlock or the little brass lock in my Steelworxx would be unaffected as well.

Still leaning toward no key.

BlueEyes likes this.
  17. HumpsFor100Yards

UK
    Local Time:
    My emergency keys get hidden somewhere in the house I have no idea where they are, but if I need them, she will tell me. It's sensible to have a Plan B in an emergency. I don't get to carry them with me or know their location so it's just the same as relying on my key-holder since I can't just decide to unlock myself anytime or make bullshit excuses to unlock myself.

18. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    They do, certainly for the booked one I had, they even asked if I was wearing an underwired bra.
    Rita

spider203 and richard like this.
  19. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I think most of us guys dont have any access to the keys....so welcome to the cockless/keyless club.

She decides and BlueEyes like this.
  20. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    i did have access to emergency key...but..after 12 weeks plus locked...i have forgotten it on a number of occasions now when been away...and love the thrill/risk ..so no longer carry it...

She decides likes this.
  21. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I carried a emergency key for a long time, then one day I thought..... If I ever was in a emergency they would not look for the key.. They would just get the device off me. So I gave them all up to my wife. If I get to a place where there is a metal detector, I will deal at that time. But over 4 years, never needed the key.... So she has all of them.

maff2k likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice