Experience with Looker 02?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by kadillac, Mar 1, 2016.

1. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Hi,

I'm considering selling my belt and purchasing a Looker 02. The reason why I want this one is the size and security. The other custom cages seem just as easy as a CB series to escape from, and the tube of the Looker allures me.

But, then my questions are:
    1. Is the Looker more secure? The belt is inescapable but impossible for long term. We do long term. Is the plug a good deterrant?

2. Long term. Can it do long term? As in two weeks? I had a knock off cage with a plug and it was horribly painful and caused me to bleed. It pinched nonstop. Awful. How does the Looker's plug do?

Thanks!

Also if someone wants a belt, I'm gonna post a thread for it, it's up for grabs. Will post sizes in the thread, but around a 30" waist, comfort series, full band, pink silicone. $450. Over half off. Essentially just want to cover the cost of the Looker.

2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Hi there,

1. Is the Looker more secure? YES
    The belt is inescapable but impossible for long term. We do long term. Is the plug a good deterrant? YES
    2. Long term. Can it do long term? As in two weeks? YES, but you would need to build up to it and always be aware of hygiene - very, very important with the plug.
    I had a knock off cage with a plug and it was horribly painful and caused me to bleed. It pinched nonstop. Awful.
    How does the Looker's plug do? I think it all comes down to your body. The plug is smooth and shaped to fit well. It does take a bit of time to get used to inserting it - and to be careful. It is best to insert after a pee to make sliding in easier/smoother. But you should always insert slowly and carefully.
    Be sure to get the sizing right!
    It's the best device I've ever owned. Hope this helps. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice