Nov 28, 2022
    Ruining and Madam Darling like this.
  2. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    I’m looking forward to more control.
    Nov 28, 2022
  3. slave_m
    slave_m
    I imagine he must be terrified and excited at the same time.
    Nov 28, 2022
    Ruining and Madam Darling like this.
  4. sextudent
    sextudent
    Will you share any photos of the piercing?
    Nov 28, 2022
  5. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    It's up to him whether those pics get shared. Only time will tell. It's not probably high on his list, but perhaps.
    Nov 28, 2022
    Tilly D, Ruining and slave_m like this.
  6. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    So how bad did he say it hurt? I bet it’s a whole new feeling when you finally get locked into a cage you CANT pull off!!!
    Nov 29, 2022
    expsubcpl likes this.
  7. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    He said the pain was about a 0.5-1 out of 10. He said it was a little uncomfortable when they put the receiving tube in, but he really hates pain and said it was nothing like he’d imagined.
    Nov 29, 2022
    Tilly D and WomenWearTheKeys like this.
  8. petevans
    petevans
    That's fantastic!
    Nov 29, 2022
  9. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    How on earth is needle going through and out of your urethra and penis head not a 9.5 on the pain scale!?
    Nov 29, 2022
  10. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    The receiving tube is just like sounding, except they angle it so that they can see where to push the needle. The needle goes through the thinnest portion of the penis skin, then into the tube. Then they remove the receiving tube. So it's not as painful as one would think, according to him.
    Nov 29, 2022
    Alceste and Tilly D like this.
  11. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    He said he barely felt it after having the tube inserted. Then they put jewelry in that was only a little larger than the needle, so it's a little burn, but again, he said he barely felt it after being so fixated on the receiving tube.
    Nov 29, 2022
    Alceste, Tilly D and gentleman zig like this.
  12. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    Ok… I’ll do it lol. Can’t be that bad if he’s calling it a 1/10. And the lockup would be soooo much more of a head trip. Too bad most cages even if not removable can still allow orgasm. Maybe I’ll combine spikes with PA lock. Spikes are the only true anti cum I have found
    Nov 29, 2022
    Ruining likes this.
  13. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    I have a small pistol safe that we use for the keys. I also keep the cord to the Hitachi in there. He can't orgasm without one of those things, and if he were to happen to buy a new cord, he knows that would end everything we're doing together.
    Nov 29, 2022
    Tilly D and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  14. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    And I'm going to order the cage to be so small and tight, (he's an extreme grower) that there will be no possibility of erection. Even if he can orgasm, he'll still be flaccid unless I permit. My goal for him is a year without an erection, as that is more frustrating than almost anything else for him. The nub was torture for him because of this.
    Nov 29, 2022
    Alceste, Rectrix, Tilly D and 4 others like this.
  15. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    As much as I hate it, it is often true that threat of removal from KH/chastity dynamic is often the best “security.” If she says “if you cheat the system we’ll never do this again” then that’s kinda the trump card. Because every guy on this site would hate to never “play” again. hopefully as more secure cages come out, it will be less about the threat of quitting and more about “dang I CAN’T get out of this thing.”
    Nov 29, 2022
    Rectrix likes this.
  16. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    Are you sure that no blood filling the penile tissue won’t make it atrophy or loose elasticity or some other unforeseen issue? What about you handcuff him to the bed and unlock him for a 5 minute erection once a week then lock it back up before unshackling his wrists and legs?
    Nov 29, 2022
  17. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    I know what I want. I want him to not have an erection for a year. He will lose some elasticity, but it is temporary. It will go back to normal after a short time if that's what we choose for him moving forward.
    Nov 30, 2022
  18. Ruining
    Ruining
    @WomenWearTheKeys It's really not nearly as bad as some of the things I’d read. I don’t love having stuff in my urethra so having an antenna sticking out of my urethra 24/7 isn’t awesome yet. I’m told I’ll get used to it and not notice it every single time I stand or walk. I’m hoping that happens soon, but it’s totally worth it for secure chastity since neither of us enjoy chastity if it’s easy to pull out.
    Nov 30, 2022
  19. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    Yeah maybe the mind adapts to having something there over time. You can’t wear a cage though for like 6 weeks right? Agreed, “pretend chastity” is no fun at all. I want to make a BehindBarz /PA hybrid cage that’s virtually impossible to remove.
    Nov 30, 2022
    Madam Darling and expsubcpl like this.
  20. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    The piercer, who knew a fair bit about chastity, said about 6 months before using a device.
    Nov 30, 2022
    Tilly D and WomenWearTheKeys like this.
  21. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    What 6 months! That’s soooo long you’re gonna have to break him all over again! Lol The running lore on here is 6 weeks.
    Nov 30, 2022
    Madam Darling likes this.
  22. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    6-8 weeks to “heal,” but that’s mostly superficial closing of the actual wound, and the recommendation of 6 months is to rebuild the tissue needed to support the strain of a device.
    Nov 30, 2022
  23. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    Wonder if you could shorten that 6 month timeframe by using A. a ball trap type cage not a shaft only PA cage, or B. using a waist chain like I do that’s locked to the base of the cage. This takes the weight of any cage off the testicles or in his case off the piercing. It also makes most cages harder to escape from
    Nov 30, 2022
  24. PinkCB2000Boy
    PinkCB2000Boy
    Congratulations! We waited 6 months before integrating the device to my PA. I was back to wearing a non-piercing device within 6 weeks.
    Dec 17, 2022
    Madam Darling likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice