Comments on Profile Post by guodor

1. Eliza
    Eliza
    wet dreams feel absolutely heavenly... but then realising that you just came dispite all of your conscious efforts in all the difficult days and weeks before can be very frustrating, too. Did you wear the cage when 'it' happend?
    Dec 27, 2017
    guodor likes this.
  2. dsnn
    dsnn
    Congratz on the wet dreams :) I have always wanted to have one.. I may have when i was younger, but I would like to have them again :D

After reading this, it makes me think maybe I should start a new lock up from the New Year until Valentines day :3
    Dec 27, 2017
  3. guodor
    guodor
    @Eliza I was locked both while sleeping and in tge dream. I actually came from anal stimulation in my dream.
    Dec 27, 2017
  4. keyheld
    keyheld
    I get them sometimes too. They are nice but I feel like it’s cheating good to see you @guodor it’s been a while since the MKH list days
    Dec 28, 2017
    guodor likes this.
  5. guodor
    guodor
    @keyheld it's true! I wasn't sure you were the same "keyheld". Nice to read you around and to know that you keep on in the lifestyle! The MKH list days were fun! I was trying to remember where did it start exactly: was it in the cb3000 yahoo group?
    What have you been up to? I really like the cage you have in your profile.
    Dec 28, 2017
    keyheld likes this.
  6. subhubandy
    subhubandy
    I'm jealous of your pierced nipples...
    Aug 30, 2019
    guodor likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice