Comments on Profile Post by lock667

1. popperslut
    popperslut
    could you give me so more info about the P.A., how much did it cost, how long did it take to heal up good enough to use with a device?
    Jan 19, 2015
  2. lock667
    lock667
    It was fairly quick and easy and a bargain at about $50 including the initial jewelry. I tipped $20 on top of that; probably to much, but she just did a wonderful job putting a needle through my penis, so I felt it appropriate. I got pierced at 8 ga and didn't bleed much, though I did wear an adult diaper the first night to avoid messing the sheets. That turned out to be a good idea.
    Jan 19, 2015
  3. lock667
    lock667
    After about a month I stopped doing the twice daily sea salt soaks, and about a week later I first tried connecting it to my cage. I did need to buy tools for opening and closing the jewelry, but they're not terribly expensive; I think I paid less than $20.
    Jan 19, 2015
  4. lock667
    lock667
    Make sure you ask your piercer what diameter your jewelry is in case you want to purchase a replacement. I was sure mine was 1/2", but it was actually 5/8". The big difference is the ease of getting the tool in there to open and close it.
    Jan 19, 2015
  5. lock667
    lock667
    Healing was fairly easy. It stung to pee a little for the first couple of days, but it passes pretty quickly.

They suggest 2 months minimum before you mess with it or replace the jewelry. For me 2 months is jan 29.
    Jan 19, 2015
  6. popperslut
    popperslut
    What gauge is the ring your started with and what is the gauge now?
    Jan 19, 2015
  7. lock667
    lock667
    Still at 8, I'm in no rush to move up, though I have been toying with the idea of more piercings somewhere; either nipples or more on my genitals. I work corporate so I can't do visible stuff. I haven't ruled out stretching to 6ga at some point though because I kind of want a Lori's device.
    Jan 19, 2015
  8. popperslut
    popperslut
    I had heard that a 10 was a good gauge to start with.
    Jan 19, 2015
  9. lock667
    lock667
    If you're to use it to secure a device, I wouldn't go less than 8. Lori's recommends 6 as the minimum, but that's for a device with no ring.
    Jan 19, 2015
  10. lock667
    lock667
    Seeing the size of the jewelry at 8 ga is certainly intimidating, but it's really not that bad.
    Jan 19, 2015
  11. popperslut
    popperslut
    Im i right in saying that 8ga = 1/16 "
    Jan 19, 2015
  12. lock667
  13. popperslut
    popperslut
    well now i need the money and i got to find some one that i can trust to do it
    Jan 19, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice