spider203's Recent Activity

1. spider203 liked Fatkid1's post in the thread Saga of the Fatkid.

As I said, my wife has recently agreed to participate in a FLR with me. How did we start? Well, not to go too far back, but we have been...

May 6, 2024 at 5:36 AM
  2. spider203 liked Kirsten Ge's post in the thread A Feminized Husband - Living a New Role Model.

Read my thoughts about "Matriarchy - A Paradigm Shift Towards a Culture of Collaboration"...

May 6, 2024 at 5:35 AM
  3. spider203 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

Turned out, we needed naked gardeners again instead of naked mechanics. It takes some effort to level the ground precisely. We did the...

May 5, 2024 at 6:02 PM
  4. spider203 liked Paladintwk's post in the thread KH and I attending First Lifestyle Club.

Hope you had a good time, but your KH is in charge so whatever she wants or is persuaded to do will happen. First timers usually just...

May 5, 2024 at 8:05 AM
  5. spider203 liked Bronco's post in the thread Going on my third year locked.

Beginning of September was my 2 year mark of being locked. My wife is definitely getting more and more into it and teasing me a little...

May 5, 2024 at 7:58 AM
  6. spider203 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

Sister and I aren't sure if the boys thought about something different, when we wanted to meet somewhere. Turned out that we bought a...

May 4, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  7. spider203 liked Sexy Slave 69's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

Wow very cool

May 4, 2024 at 6:53 AM
  8. spider203 liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

My weekend sleeping quarters. It is not uncomfortable. The pad on the bottom is 3" foam wrapped in the same silky soft fabric as panels....

20240502_194207.png 20240502_194116.png May 4, 2024 at 6:53 AM
  9. spider203 liked Sexy Slave 69's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

Would love some photos

May 4, 2024 at 6:52 AM
  10. spider203 liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

Were almost through the month of October, and I cant wait for November. Even though the cage has been locked on almost 100% of the time,...

May 4, 2024 at 6:44 AM
  11. spider203 liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

My sexy wife is loving Locktober. Lately she hasn't missed the opportunity to tease me about my situation. She'll bring it up in casual...

May 4, 2024 at 6:41 AM
  12. spider203 liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

Quickie but without the orgasm “Are we showering together this morning?” I wonder. “No” She replies, “You shower now, I’ll have a bath...

May 4, 2024 at 6:38 AM
  13. spider203 liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

The little things The devil is in the details. Or should I say, the devil pays attention to the details. And my devil is getting...

May 4, 2024 at 6:34 AM
  14. spider203 liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

Offences punishable by cage Lately I’ve found myself thinking about the cold steel cage that sits in our play closet. Thinking about...

May 4, 2024 at 6:33 AM
  15. spider203 liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread A forever kind of thing.

Our “First” Scene Emma has known that I enjoy being tied up and helpless from a long time. It’s been a part of our sex life since...

May 4, 2024 at 6:30 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice