Young German looking for Online Keyholding/Femdom

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Ced98_, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Ced98_

Ced98_ New member

Germany, NRW
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    #1 Ced98_, Jul 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    Hello everyone!

I'm a 19 year old from western Germany and looking for a keyholder/mistress.
    I'm looking for someone who wants to take control over my chastity cage and hopefully over my entire body. With that I mean, tell me what to do.
    I have a collection of a few toys, that can be used: 3 dildos, 3 silicon and 3 metal but plugs (small, medium, large), anal hook, penis gag, ball gag with harness, hand cuffs, locks and of course my chastity cage. (But this collection can still grow)
    If you don't like the thinking of that and just enjoy the chastity part or only the other part this is completely fine and I would love to write with you!
    Here are the kinks I'm into (or not but is acceptable, if you like that I do stuff I don't like): Chastity (obviously), pegging, humiliation, urine, (bd)sm, sissy, crossdressing.

If I got your attention I would be very happy if we could chat together for more information. :)

Primarily I'm looking for an Online relationship, but if you are coincidentally one of my neighbors: Take this as an IRL invite :D

I hope to write with someone interested!

Cedrik

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice