Worship & Slavery contracts

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nocummer, Oct 7, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. nocummer

nocummer Active member

Kent UK
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    Do you & your Goddess/Mistress/Owner have a formal slavery contract like I do with Cruel Goddess Sabrina?

Here's mine:

Female Supremacist Worship rules applying to loser nocummer, a sexually inadequate alpha male loser & pervert in the service of, & owned by Cruel Goddess Sabrina.

1. loser nocummer agrees that as a sexually inadequate alpha loser male he has no rights, other than the right to be trained to worship as His Goddess sees fit. His only sexual outlet will be worshipping the Superior Sex by grovelling naked at Cruel Goddess Sabrina’s feet & being respectful, obedient, reliable & above all grateful, AT ALL times for the training involved in the amazing honour of worshipping Cruel Goddess Sabrina, & being permitted to pollute Her Divine Presence with his perverted loser vileness. Cruel Goddess Sabrina will be adored, yearned for, but above all, feared. His body will be left marked by the whip & heel on a regular basis.

2. loser nocummer agrees that there is No Safe Word & that true Worship training by the Superior Sex requires Cruel Goddess Sabrina to fully control Her loser & nocummer accepts that this will often mean suffering harsh & cruel treatment because of Cruel Goddess Sabrina's love of cruelty & ruthless treatment of loser males. There is No Safe Word in Female Supremacist training regimes.

3. loser nocummer agrees that CFnm rules will always apply. This reminds the loser of his lowly position. loser nocummer will always greet Cruel Goddess Sabrina on his knees in stockings & heels, collared & cuffed in chastity & in whatever other sissy outfit Cruel Goddess Sabrina wishes which he will supply.

4. loser nocummer agrees that Worship training may involve: CFnm, shoe, foot, leg, body, asshole & clit worship, facesitting, scissoring, watersports, whipping, caning, trampling, bondage, nipple clamping, pegging, CBT, faceslapping, kicking, gagging, hooding, verbal abuse & humiliation, use as furniture, ponyboy, sissy maid training, forced TV, photo & video, cuckolding, chastity, orgasm control, cum eating

5. loser nocummer agrees that Guidance is especially beneficial for the arrogant but sexually inadequate alpha loser male to ensure he is of some use to the Superior Sex.

Genuine expressions of thanks are always expected & required following Guidance by Cruel Goddess Sabrina.

Gagging/hooding will also be used as training aids if Cruel Goddess Sabrina believes this level of additional cruelty is necessary or due to the loudness of loser nocummer’s cries of pain whilst being whipped & trampled or otherwise Guided.

6 loser nocummer agrees that Guidance will be given for loser lust, lack of enthusiasm, correction, reinforcement, encouragement, mistakes, slowness in obeying orders, stupidity OR just for Cruel Goddess Sabrina’s amusement & pleasure.

7. loser nocummer agrees that as a lifelong Woman worshipper & a sexually inadequate alpha sub male loser & pervert his only use to Cruel Goddess Sabrina is as a plaything for Her amusement & the sexual arousal & pleasure Cruel Goddess Sabrina derives from his suffering & humiliation. loser nocummer is under no illusions he is anything more than a worthless loser piece of shit to the Superior Sex.

8. loser nocummer agrees that he will provide the necessary training aids for his Worship training to include: restraints, collars, hoods & gags, strap ons, smotherbox, trample bar, nipple clamps, watersports stool, whips, canes, straps, high heel shoes, Worship outfits, wands & lingerie

9. Loser nocummer agrees that he will be kept in locked chastity at all times except for supervised masturbation or CBT.

loser nocummer agrees that although these rules bind him to a harsh & cruel Worship regime under Cruel Goddess Sabrina, it is what he has fantasised about all his sad, pathetic loser life so he is amazingly lucky to have found a Goddess who will spend Her extremely valuable time training him to be of some use to the Superior Sex.

Signed under CFnm rules & sealed by use of Her cruel whip & sharp heel & tongue.

Women Over Men!

Divine Cruel Goddess Sabrina

loser shoecummer (naked & kneeling)

2. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    We did have a contract for the first few years but got rid of it. I serve her. I stay locked. Penis is not for personal use or pleasure. I provide pleasure for her with no right or expectation to receive any in return. I accept that she is a sadist, and can be used by her as roughly as she likes, whenever she likes.

buildup, Sexy Slave 69 and nocummer like this.
  3. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    #3 buildup, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    We don't have a written contract just an understanding of whats allowed and what I'm expected to do based on previous chastity episodes.

This has resulted in no PIV, no oral. no touching my Wife's body (except for an occasional brief hug or brief kiss), I may receive CBT and edging only. Domestic duties and no arguing. I can only speak briefly, If I wish to initiate conversation and speak for more than couple of sentences I ask her permission. This means that she mainly speaks and I listen, and no listening to music in her presence. To sum up: I must follow my Wife and please her. She has free rein to make me suffer through denial.

4. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    We have a contract. It is not in english. But with it, my mistress/wife/lover is the sole owner of the male genitalia that sprout from my body. She can do anything she likes with them, unless there are other people around, or it is too dangerous (for example during driving).

We also added some extra rules for flavor. Like using polyhedral dice to determine the time locked up/without orgasm. But she has a final say in everything.

She also created a list of things she like so I try to do as much as possible. Next to the daily massages.

My wife/lover/mistress has had a hard life. Illness and other nasty experiences. So it is my mission and my deepest pleasure to support and comfort her as much as I can. And in return she denies me my orgasms so it is a win-win for both of us.

buildup and MRS.Lilith like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice