wondering about women in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locktite, Oct 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    I just got to thinking, this forum so far has been either men in chastity or slavery or their Dommes/Doms. I haven't seen any women who wear chastity belts on here at all. It hadn't really occurred to me but then i thought there must be a decent amount of women who enjoy this lifestyle as well. Is this forum supposed to be for only male subs and their keyholders or are there women here who share the lifestyle? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    While you're right in that there aren't any (that I know of) women who regularly wear chastity devices, I suspect that Mistress Watchful and charlotte who own and run the cite wouldn't have any problem with me saying the site is for all who are interested in chastity. In fact, if you dig back some, MW even posted about her experience in purchasing a female chastity device, wearing it and dealing with the issues from a female perspective.

I personally would love to see more women on the site who are into chastity (be it as keyholders/Dommes, and wearers of devices). In fact, I think if there is any way to attract more submissive women who wear devices to the cite MW and charlotte should be told about it so that they can do what they can to get more (some, any?) here. I get the feeling that it would open up new areas of discussions and improve an already great site, with little risk of harming the site.

Anyway, just my two cents worth.

3. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, that's kind of what i was thinking. It would add a different perspective for sure. i think your right that it would be nice also have more keyholders on the site. Although I know that mine would really not be interested, at least at this point. I think some of the content would scare her out of her keyholding desires. and some of it would probably appeal to her. I know her pretty well though and having her willing and happy just to hold my key is good enough for now.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I go through phases or really wanting to try it.

If you look at my signature you will see we dabbled very briefly. I wanted to take it a lot further, but the money you need to invest for a proper female chastity belt is HOOOOOGEEEE!!!!

And no - we don't discriminate against anyone, with any area of kink! We all pick and mix the bits that work!

I will get my time in chastity, but it won't be for a few years.... oh bugger - I just remembered I haven't answered someone's PM on the subject!

5. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but if you still intend to try it there's a kinky option if you find the right person (assuming pet hasn't the money either). Get together an amount for a deposit for it, then look for a KH willing to loan you the balance (vanilla loan agreement of course!) and to hold the key till you pay him/her off.....it needn't involve you having sex with the KH and you could have a guarantee that wouldn't happen if you didn't want this; and you still be KH for pet of course.

You'd both be nice and horny in no time and have a real incentive to pay off that loan....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice