Woke up with giant swollen balls

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nastynate10000, Feb 28, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Nastynate10000

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Woke up a few times to pee overnight as usual sleeping in my cage but when I woke up and felt my balls they were gigantic and swollen but didn’t hurt so I removed the cage and had to really try and get the ring off I was wearing a 45 mm ring. I usually do the condom trick when I put a device on but didn’t the night before this time and am wondering if that’s what it could be from. I always apply lotion around my ring right before bed. Just don’t want this to happen again because I want kids.

2. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    How giant? I don't know of anyone on this site that has ever commented that they've experienced that. Was the cage ultra tight? Have you worn the cage before? Ever had a problem before? How often have you worn it?

If the ring is too tight, get a bigger ring.

Regardless though, I would be tempted to make an appointment with a Urologist. Doesn't sound normal.

3. Nastynate10000

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    They felt like they were full of fluid or something. My skin’s was a little irritated around the sides of my balls and underneath. Once I took the cage off I leaked a TON of pre cum. It was honestly kind of satisfying having them much bigger than normal. They’re back to normal now. My ring may have been a little too small since I am high and tight so I’m gonna try a 50 ring instead of 45

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice