WLTB - Genuine Holy Trainer V4 / V5 Nano or Nub - UK

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by ActiveProf, Dec 21, 2023.

1. ActiveProf

ActiveProf Member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    I have been having some issues with finding a ball trap device that I can wear 'comfortably'. I hear great things about the genuine Holy Trainer models and would like to try genuine version.

I am based in the UK and to simplify shipping, would ideally like to buy from another UK resident. (Darn International Shipping regs post BREXIT.)

Sizing, probably a nano or nub would be suitable.

Ring Size 45mm (if you have the smaller ring also, I may be interested to compare the two.)

With regards to versions. The more recent the better as this will include the most desisgn improvements. Hoping for a V5.

Hoping to identify a seller with a well cared for cage who is willing to part with it.

Genuine cages only please.

Thank you for reading.

2. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    Got a v5 standard with 40mm ring off eBay for £13 wear it daily with being let out for cleaning that’s it and it’s brilliant

3. ActiveProf

ActiveProf Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Lockedup1979! That's a good recommendation.

I'm hoping to find a genuine one with the slightly large ring and smaller tube.

I have tried some off eBay and other sites, but hoping for a genuine one this time. I'm told the quality is better.

4. Rimmer69

Rimmer69 Long term member

Merseyside. UK
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Look up a place called, HOUSE OF DENIAL, they sell the whole range of Holy Trainer and many more cages as well.
    There well priced and the service is great.
    Good luck in your endeavours.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  5. ActiveProf

ActiveProf Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Rimmer69, I have used House of Denial previously. Again looking to try a geniune model. Wanting to see if their quality is a superior as I am told.

Rimmer69 likes this.
  6. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I've bought a knock-off HT from HoD and also have bought the genuine article. The genuine one is noticeably higher quality. I suspect your chances of getting the specs you want S/H are close to nil, though.

ActiveProf likes this.
  7. ActiveProf

ActiveProf Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your feedback flip_26 it is a bit optimistic I agree. If the device is superior then it’s likely the occupant is quite happy there. I am rather hoping that say a devotee of the brand may say have upgraded to a V5 and is happy to trade a V4. Odds are they will be very closely attached to their devices and be happy to have them in their collection.

Some users may say upgrade to metal made to measure but obviously may keep their HT for travel.

Might still get lucky though :)

flip__26 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice