Welp I'm locked!!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedinlove87, May 5, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    so my gf/kh had a conference eight ours out of town so I taged along. When we got to the hotel she made me put on bright boy shorts as she laughed "you get to wear girl boy shorts boy" I had previously expressed curiosity in braletts as I saw a cute looking one and what do I know she tells me to put on one as it's taken out of the bag. After a bit of teasing, we decide it's a good time for going to supper. "I want you locked up and in might invite my boss to dinner as well to make it a little more interesting. I was so nervous about being caught but I slipped the cage on and locked it. Luckily he had other plans so it was just the two of us that evening. I was very fortunate that she wanted to fuck me but I was not allowed to cum. That was excruciating as she would pull out just as I got close. She turns to me stating that tonight and tomorrow I am to wear the panties and bralette, with out cage but if I came at all that would be it. Even with the talk about what was going to happen I managed to not lose my load. " hope you enjoy your freedom for tomorrow I want you locked for the drive home". I sorta didn't take it to heart as she's broken down before and took me out but much to my surprise I'm woken up and she is standing there telling me to lock the cock. For half the ride back as I'm driving, I was getting teased about being her lil panty slut and all locked up. She said it was a revelation that it was now HER cock. I told her a truck stop that I couldn't stop leaking and she laughed saying"look at that even with a cage you can't be trusted, maybe you need a panty pad" much to my surprise when I saw my crotch I agreed to wear one. Being sent into a truck stop bathroom stall to put a pad on was very humiliating as I knew everyone could hear me opening a small packet and pealing the sticky back off to put on my panties, even though that made me red I was great full that I had more protection. Along the ride she proposed that she wanted to keep me locked and only let me out when she wanted to use HER cock not mine as I surrendered to her. She drafted up a contract that I signed in regards to needing to remove the cage only in life threatening situations and not before I get verbal or written consent as I couldn't stop grabbing myself. So here I am wearing panties and have the selection she picked out for tomorrow to wear before she gets here and inspects me. How fun and exciting that she's finally loving it!!

sissy_slut_katrin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice