Ways for subs to cum

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jul 4, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM

After reading Master Gs blog on chastity and health Master and I decided that I need to cum more often.

I came up with an idea that might let me cum and still be a horny sissy, without simply milking. I put the idea to Master rather than dictating like I used to. Master agreed and seemed to like the idea very much.

Once a week I am to be given a ruined orgasm by master. I will then be left in the dungeon (office :tongue:) handcuffed to a chair. I will be made to sit on a remote controlled vibrating butt plug, I will have vibrating nipple suckers on and wearing a isolation hood.
    I will be left like this for up to an hour. I think after a session like that I will be a humble submissive little sissy girl again. All we need to do now is buy the things we need.

If anyone else has any ideas either dom or sub I would love you hear them. This could become a torture encyclopedia :wink:.

Tom43 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice