Watch out for mid life!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mandynjack, Mar 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    You think you have it all sewn up. devoted slave husband, financial control, sexual freedom and generally quite ok with your domme mindset. Then BOOM! This is what i know... your emotions on any given day are either racing ahead or lagging way behind. This is what i call 're-centreing'. You're not really sure where you are going to finish up, but you know the journey is well confusing. At this stage, I don't know if I'm going to end up as a submissive to other women, with a continuing strong need to dominate men, or everything is just a blip and i'll return to my usually persona... Domme bitch with caged hubby. Another journey begins!

Junebug15 and slave_m like this.
  2. subevanston

subevanston Member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Mid life is a bitch! I'm 55 and for some odd reason I'm going through my second mid life....... Not sure if that's good or bad. Mandynjack I can't comment on your post its above my pay level. As a old timer I do suggest taking a yoga class. And BREATH! Lots of women also, some may be dominant. I'm just saying.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Not always an easy time for the ladies (huge understatement there!). Mrs Chaste has pretty much come out of the other side now and by her own admission got off very lightly indeed. Apparently I have been a help to her, I'm not sure how, but I'm glad I haven't made things worse!

PauloChaste likes this.
  4. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    We have changed a lot as we have got older. We have got more adventurous sexually, and done things that would probably have been no-no’s in our younger days. It’s probably because we have more self confidence, and also because we feel less answerable to others, whether in a social group or to society at large.

We still don’t know where we will end up, but are happy where we are at the moment.

Jane & Janet
    XX

Mandynjack likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice