Thoughts of First Time Incarceration

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Geekster, Jun 30, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Geekster

Geekster Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    So my wife and I have been toying with the idea of enforced chastity for a while and finally decided that we would give it a try. Earlier this week, she told me to order one, so I ordered the CB-6000 and it arrived in the middle of the week. I also ordered a waist chain for her to keep the key. So last night, we both went in the bathroom and figured out how to put it on together.

The vibration from that first "click" of the padlock resounded throughout my entire body. "Holy shit, I cannot believe I'm doing this" was the only response I could muster up once the shock settled into my psyche. She looked right in my eyes and smiled deviously as she rested the lock on the plastic cage. My wife and I like to smoke on the weekends, so once I was locked up, we packed a bowl and began our usual Friday-night-veg-out routine. About an hour after the cage was locked, paranoia set in (smoking tends to do that) and I began questioning the safety of all of this: Will this lower my sperm count? How long should I go before I take this thing off? Question after question raced though my head while we both sat on the couch and watched a movie. Soon after, the paranoia climaxed and I voiced my concerns to my wife. I tried to convince her that maybe we should start out just trying the honor system. She thought I was making that up and disregarded my concerns. We finished the movie.

After the movie, we were ready for bed. We began kissing, rubbing, feeling and squeezing then all of a sudden, I felt very uncomfortable. The discomfort soon led to pain, but that didn't stop her from requesting my service. I obliged and increasingly felt a foreign pressure between my legs. I licked, stroked and teased as long as I could bare. At some point, it became too much; I couldn't continue without taking a break. She agreed to let me take a break, but prompted me to hand her her Hitachi vibrator and go wait in the living room until she was finished.

I was in shock! Her comfort with something so NEW completely blew my mind. Some time passed. She climaxed in bed and I cooled off in the loving room. I was then asked to clean off her vibrator, which I did and hopped into bed. I was exhausted and couldn't wait to sleep. I dozed off with the expectation of waking up in the middle of the night in pain...that's what happens according to other people. When I awoke 7 hours later, I was surprised that I didn't wake up during the night. I did, however, have an erection and needed to urinate, which I did.

Since I was already up, I thought I might as well get ready and get some work done while she was still asleep; and so I did. I showered, got dressed, walked the dogs, packed up my computer and went to a local coffee shop where I worked for about an hour and a half. The wife woke up at some point while I was gone, asked where I was and requested that I bring her a coffee when she discovered my location. Again, I obliged and went home. Now, I sit and reflect on the events that have happened over that last 15 hours and wonder just where this will go.

I am curious and excited as to where this will lead and how it may impact our relationship. We are already very close and have deep love for each other...but just how deep will it get? Time will tell, but for the time being, I am actually enjoying it and more importantly, so is she.

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Trust me, you are in for quite a ride. some of it good, some of ot bad. You just always need to remember, she is now in charge, at least of your dick and balls. I will promise you that as time goes on and she has your key, she will become more dominant and you will become more submissive, for no other reason that she does indeed have control over you. If you give this some time, you will both discover that this lifestyle will bring you closer yet. For a while, it will be a learning experience for both of you. 8 years ago when that lock clicked shut on me for the first time, I had the same thoughts as you. Now my thoughts are more of, why didn't we do this years earlier, as are hers. Good luck to both of you and congratulations to you both for taking that first step.

3. Geekster

Geekster Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Thanks DH, I appreciate your input. Hopefully there will be more good than bad lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice