This feels crazy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedinlove87, Oct 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    I crave being locked up. I have a different feeling deeo inside when she keeps me caged. I dont get it nor can i really explain. I have full trust and love for her that i would put my life in her hands anyday. I feel so privileged to let her own her own cock. I know this is a bit scary for her as she has mentioned she has never known a man to trust someone so fully to not even touch their cock but i would completely stay locked till i die, only to be released if she wanted her dick. Its gone from a kinky excitement to me to a passion and desire burning deep in my soul. Sorry if this makes no sense but its crazy how i feel. I dont have the urge to cheat and remove my cage even though she requires me to keep a key on me at all times incase of emergency. Hell im going for an mri and wish i didnt have to unlock this week. I told her instead of me being out for the day im going to go and remove it in the change room and then promptly put it back on. I am glad she is excited to try having sex with me using a 10inch strap on on her. Im 4 inches erect and she said thats average but am excited to give her the above average experience

Sexy Slave 69 and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    It sounds to me like your entering into that perfect state of mind. Submissive to your Lovely Wife. It is a hard thing to explain when you want your cage on at all times even when she wants it removed, if passed through those same emotions. Now she’s content with leaving me locked continuesly and only removing the cage when she wants. These times are also becoming fewer and farther in between. Now since we’ve misplaced the key. Ha I’ll be staying locked for a long time. :)

3. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    Im only nervous about work, as the pants they give me dont last and had a couple break on the job. People may see... work in an industry that wouldnt take to kindly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice