The Vice Micro

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Vinnyfl, May 16, 2023.

1. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    I have bought and wore over 20 different chastity devices in the last 12 years. Started with the CB6000 like many do and then tried all the other popular ones until finally getting a custom made one. However, over the years I have lost almost 100 lbs and am now slim and trim again so I needed something that fit the new me better.

When I was fat my penis hid inside my body so every cage was too big and I had to use those chastity devices that are simply a flat disk to hold my penis inside me. The cheap metal ones are too heavy. Most of the others use those cabinet locks and after having one break on me and what I had to go through to release myself, I have no faith in internal locks.

I saw that Vice came out with a micro size that uses a padlock and does not have anti pullout spikes. Plus it is lightweight plastic. Figured I give it a try and ordered it. I am happy to say that it fits great. Best fit out of all 20 of my devices and so lightweight I forget I am wearing it. Best of all they have a Z spacer which I guess stands for Zero spacer which holds the cage part flush against my body so that my penis stays inside the cage and actually touches the end. First time ever that my wife can see my penis in the cage and not bunched up at its entrance.

Only wore it 3 days but I can tell it is a winner for me. No discomfort and perfect fit because they give you 5 sizes of rings and spaces to use. Sort of like the CB6000 but less bulky. Just hope it does not split open like my CB6000 did twice.

The Vice also makes a smaller model called the Clit. Basically an almost flat cage. I usually buy those but with the weight loss and design I am glad I went with the Micro as it fits like a glove with the tip of my penis just touching the end of the cage when flaccid. These two models do not and cannot use the anti pullouts. With this design I cannot pull out anyway.

So if you are serious about chastity and will be locked up a long time, try The Vice Micro. It is very lightweight and comes with 4 rings and then lets you order an additional ring for free so you get 5 sizes of rings and spacers and pins for a custom fit.

Cindy Sinn and latexbound like this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Any photos perhaps?

Glad you found a good device. Your point about weight fluctuation is a good one.

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice