The making of a useful sissy

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by maid katrin, Aug 28, 2008.

1. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    The making of a useful sissy

Sissy has forgotten all her duties and is chatting at the telephone with one of her sissy friends.

[​IMG]

“What are you doing there, girl? Did I give you permission to chat and what’s that in your hand? A cigarette? How dare you girl?”

[​IMG]

“Extinguish that fag, that instant … what’s that dress you are wearing? It doesn’t look like a maids dress to me? – Inspection!”

[​IMG]

“For how long you are locked in that belt now? 3 years, girl?

Good, the thigh bands are properly locked as well. Turn sissy!”

[​IMG]

“Good I inserted your butt plug this morning. It keeps you well excited, doesn’t it sissy?” “Why is that garter strap not properly attached?” “It is broken?” “How dare you girl presenting yourself to your Mistress dressed like that?”

“Go and change in your white sissy dress … I will show you what happens to maids that aren’t dressed to her Mistress’s standards and that chats with friends and smokes instead of working hard as a maid is expected.”

“Well, you are dressed at last. Now open your mouth!” “Do you like your new gag? It’s made for lazy sissy maids like you.”

“Yes sissy, that your new workplace for today. You are going to be my toilet paper holder for the rest of the afternoon.”

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“Well sissy, you toilet duties aren’t finished yet!” “Yes, of course does the toilet need a good cleaning and guess what’s that attachment for your gag is made for?”

[​IMG]

“Deeper girl, deeper. You need to go under the edges as well!”

[​IMG]

“That’s it girl, try harder.”

... to be continued

2. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Later that night

No sissy, your gag time is not over yet! The cabinet in the launch need a good dusting. Isnt that feather duster another useful attachment? Oh, I definitely like your new gag. Keeps you so busy, doesnt it? You can dress in your pink sissy dress now. It looks more presentable when you are working in the launch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Be careful with the china and the fine glasses. Dont dare you breaking one of the fineries.

[​IMG]

Thats it girl, well done. Yes, thats the way you are going to dust from now on. Practice makes perfect!

You think you are finished? Stupid sissy, there is another useful attachment and since you dared to smoke one of my cigarettes I think you can serve as my ashtray holder now.

[​IMG]

With aching jaws the sissy maid tries to imagine what other attachments her Lady has bought for the new gag .

Katrin Thomas 2008

3. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Poor maid Katrin, always in trouble, makes me wonder, do you do it on purpose? As always, love the dresses. :kiss:

4. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Me, doing it on purpose ? ... NEVER :angel: LOL

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Oh katrin, I just LOVE to read of your daily activities!! And your outfits are beautiful!! Such a naughty maid, smoking and chatting on the phone......
    I also cant wait to see if there are any more attachments to that gag!!
    The pictures your Mistress provides us with are awesome, please tell Her we love them!! Hummm.....with all those dresses and shoes, I bet your closet is bigger than Mine!!
    Ahhhhhh to have a sissy girl, maybe someday!
    Mistress Michelle

6. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Michelle,

of course i will pass Your kind compliments to MyLady. As for the closet i am afraid that i must agree with You. As i wrote so many times before: i am an hopeless dressaholic .... :angel:.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    My MY sissy maid katrin - there is so much to comment on that I scarcely know where to begin...

But first and foremost, katrin looks utterly adorable in her sissy dresses... I remember a time when katrin told Me she didn't like such flaunting of frills. I guess that has changed - hasn't it? And for the better I am sure. Mistress must be quite pleased having you so frilled - especially when company arrives!

Now then.. about katrin's useful gag - I think it's a wonderful device. It makes katrin's mouth so useful for the many chores that need to be done around the house. But I do believe My favorite is how katrin can clean the toilet - you certainly get a good view and that helps you to perform your cleaning well. Poor little katrin - cleaning the toilet with her mouth - a true act of devotion to her Mistress.

And last, I simply must comment on katrin's chastity. katrin's steel panties with the lockable plug is sooooo good for her. katrin would not be the obediant docile gurl she is without the strong influence of her chastity. I know that your chastity can be a source of embarassment for you katrin - especially when Mistress requires that you display your condition to her guests. But at the same time, chastity is a comfort to you as well - isn't it?

All locked up - dressed in frills - painted and perfumed - the perfect picture of what a sissy maid can and should be... Any Mistress would be proud to own a satin clad toilet paper holder, like katrin, to decorate the bathroom...

Very good job katrin...

8. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Miss D *curtsey*

thank You so much for Your kind comment. I am still blushing with shame when being shown off in my frilly sissy dresses but somehow they make me feel good and feminine as well.

Serving my Lady with the new gag is always a humiliating experience and i am not sure whether i always will get used to the gag and the different tools.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice