The Lifestyle and Travel

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by laferrij, May 20, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    My Wife/Mistress and I/slave have been building up our chastity lifestyle over the past three years. Like most I stumbled across the concept of chastity and was very intrigued. As usual I read as much as I could and thought I was a freak for thinking this was exciting. I soon found there is an entire community which supports this type of lifestyle and are quite normal everyday people using chastity in their everyday lives. As a result I introduced this concept to my Wife/Mistress and we set out on our journey. I can attest to the issues, trials and tribulations that I have read here and in other blogs are all true in one way or another.

As with most, one of the major issues is the device, which as we found out takes time to find the correct device and fit and unless you step up to a piercing, such as a Prince Albertyou will always get out. I am considered a chastity escape artist and therefore am now pierced; I no longer try to escape. Another major factor is the duration spent in chastity, which most often is driven by the first issue where comfort and physical fit drives one’s ability to sustain extended wear.

Given the two aforementioned issues, once overcome the ongoing mental wrestling match with chastity is paramount. This ranges from wanting to get out of the device to wanting to stay in it, to “How did I let this happen to me?” Again if you have been reading the blogs here you get a good cross section of these feelings. I have found all these feeling come down to one thing, maturity. The longer I am in this lifestyle the more I enjoy it. The more my Wife/Mistress is in it the more She enjoys it. It becomes comfortable, it goes from play time to all the time, it goes from an experiment to a way of life, and it goes from what I want to what Mistress wants.

All this said the longer I am in chastity the better I feel, I do not have to worry about my needs as long as Mistresses needs are met I am rewarded by making her happy both in day-to-day activities and sexually, which by the way continues to evolve and broaden, in some very interesting and unexpected ways. The problem unfortunately has become my travel schedule.

Work forces me to travel once every 3 to 4 weeks give or take, which means I will be locked up for weeks, quite content with my situation and then on the day of travel I am released to go on my trip. The only reason for this is the security concerns and the possibility I may not be allowed through security if I am wearing a device, which for me simply cannot happen. This removal from the device basically resets my internals, and I cannot control myself while alone in a hotel room for a week I take care of my needs. Not only do I have a physical free-for –all but I mental come unglued. When I return back to Mistress I do not want to wear the device, I get lazy and complacent, and I clearly think this new found freedom is what I have been missing.

Mistress usually has to coral me like one would a wild horse and break me and train me. This gets old fast. Mistress wanted a solution to this problem and so did I. I quickly looked for all information about chastity and the TSA. The TSA has nothing on their site the rumblings that the TSA does not deem chastity devices a threat, this site also has some information but not the hard concrete facts I was looking for, as there are conflicting stories and facts making things inconclusive. So I took matters into my own hands.

I called the TSA and asked the person on the other end of the line The TSA’s policy regarding chastity devices. His response was the TSA does not have a policy concerning chastity devices. I responded with what does that mean. He continued with the process under which a chastity device would be scrutinized. He explained if you participate in an electronic screening, i.e. metal detector or body scanner and set it off you will then be asked to participate in a pat down, public or private. If the TSA agent finds the device you may be asked to present the device to satisfy that it is truly a chastity device. I then asked if opting out of the electronic screening and asking for a pat down was acceptable. He indicated it was. I then repeated the information I just received from the representative to ensure I had it right and he confirmed I had it correct. I also asked if I had to disclose the wearing of a device prior to either electronic or physical screening he indicated it was not necessary. Armed with this new found knowledge I informed Mistress of my conversation, She immediately indicated I would not be released on my next trip.

Last night I went through the security check point wearing the metal chastity device. I chose to opt out of the body scan as I usually do, for two reasons; I always do because I do not think they are safe, and I have a PA piercing and it will always set it off, so cut out the middle man so to speak. As I know the drill I was informed of the procedure and my instructions on body position and finally I was asked if I wanted a private screening. I said, “Not at this time, thank you.” By the way polite works wonders here. By saying this I thought I might need a private screening in a few moments. The TSA agent performed the pat down and did not identify the device. As I was not responsible for disclosing I was wearing the device, and submitted to the search procedures I pass security. If the device was discovered I would have asked for a private screening, informed the TSA agent of the device and if need be shown the device to him. Mistress told me I was not allowed to be ashamed or embarrassed.

While I did pass through security I suspect I will have to perform a private screening at some point of which I am well prepared for and am certain I will be allowed by go on my way. On Thursday I travel back to Mistress and plan to provide an update of my encounter. As a result of this Mistress plans to keep me in the device for a non-disclosed amount of time, of which I am very pleased, and not have to succumb to the mental anguish and re-training after every trip.

Hopefully this information is beneficial to some, not only from a travel perspective but the lifestyle perspective as well. It is truly most rewarding and both day to day and sexually.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice