Tetherspout.

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by lola_latex, Feb 4, 2021.

1. lola_latex

lola_latex Member

South Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    I’ve been trying to get hold of someone from Tetherspout for some time but alas, no reply, So I’m travelling down the personals route.
    It seems like the perfect device for someone who’s a little iffy about a piercing.

Does anyone have a threaded spout and retainer (in various sizes as I’m unsure of mine) for sale?
    Thank you in advance.
    Xx

2. Kyoshi

Kyoshi New member

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    I have a set of Model SSS-6-T threaded spouts models T-20, T-22,T-24 and T-26 along with a hex key. I also have and the SSR-6-27 set of metal retainers. PM me an offer, I live in the US and had order these things but quickly decided they just were not for me.

3. lola_latex

lola_latex Member

South Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    I think I will take them please. I have no idea what postage would be but would an offer of $60 plus postage work for you?

4. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    If you're looking for something specific, I would add that the tetherspout guy is responsive to orders/sales questions just not other correspondence. I purchased some stuff from him just a few months ago through his website.

lola_latex likes this.
  5. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    He is also responding if you had an order placed in the past.

lola_latex likes this.
  6. lockedunderwear

IT
    Northeastern US
    Local Time:
    I have a set of the threaded ones that arrived a few weeks ago. I'm pretty new to urethral insertions, and they're definitely fidgety to get in and out. If you follow the directions they work fine with relatively minimal discomfort, but it takes me a few minutes of being very focused on either end (installation or removal)...

Once in they're reasonably comfortable. I'm working up to longer term use, the longest I've had one on so far is about 10 hours. But they tick a box for me, which is to be able to be securely locked away without a piercing.
    As others have mentioned, I needed to clean the spouts carefully, and did some light sanding with very fine grit to smooth the inside bore to my satisfaction.

They were shipped fast and arrived with no issues in discrete packaging.

One note, it seems like most chastity cages with a hole drilled in the end are just the right size for the spout to fit through but not thread into. My hope was to thread the spout directly to the cage, which hasn't worked yet - the end holes are too big to be able to tap them.

/locked

7. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    It is a 6mm thread. It fits in Steelworxx devices threads for removable urethral inserts.
    Placing a spout into the threaded hole is also very tricky because you must pull against the thread from insidea and turn with the hex key from the outside. I use double loop with dental floss.
    With a Steelheart it is a real challenge.

slurpslurp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice