Teasing makes it slide

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Jaybee, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Jaybee

Jaybee Member

Business Owner
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    So my partner wanted to lock me up. I seem fine init for the first 12/18 hours. But as time goes it slides so far down. I have a steel cage.

We have a hot tub and we go in there locked so I can deal with that as it’s an unusual heat treatment etc.

But she does very regular teasing, with ball licking / cock sucking / grabbing my balls regular etc so obviously my penis wanting to get hard.

Started with 50mm ring down to 45mm but even in the 45mm ring it really does slide half way down my penis.

I’m quite large when not caged, is the pressure on the cage from my penis trying to get hard pulling the cage downwards so it slips?

Do I just try the 42mm cage (takes me a good 20 minutes to get it on but it is possible). I don’t really want to wear one of those belts either. Is there any solution?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice