Tattoos

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sub4life, Feb 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    I was thinking about getting a new tattoo for my birthday to surprise Ms. M. with.I found a Bar code generator on line.And made a bar code.Now if I get it Ms. M can just have me scanned .I was fun making it. PROPERTY of Ms. M.
    www.IDAutomation.com

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    What a cool idea!

Of course give it a few more years and we'll all be imprinted with the sign of the devil anyway (666 features on all barcodes!) but I don't want to hijack a perfectly valid thread with my conspiracy theories!

Good luck with the tatt!

3. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:

What about utilizing what you found with being registered as a slave online? Go to http://www.slaveregister.com/

They have more information about being barcoded, using dogtags, etc.

Enjoy,
    brianna :)

4. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Not to put a damper on your idea, but the chances of a freehand tattooist marking you with a scannable 1D barcode containing any worthwhile amount of information are slim. You might consider a 2D code like QR Code as a somewhat more realistic possibility as it includes error correction and allows text. For instance, the phrase "Jangles, property of God S" fits in a 25x25 grid. As long as your tattooist takes due care and keeps the grid true your chances of a scannable code are good.

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    After registering me at slaveregister and loading down my barcode Mistress was briefly thinking of having me tattooed with it but decided that such kind of tattoo would be more appropriate for a male slave and not for a sissy girl like me.
    However, i think such a tattoo is a real commitment, no matter if it is really scannable or not.

maid katrin

6. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    666 is the sign of the beast, not the devil. In the old testament the beast is man. In Cabalist numerology 666 is the number for change.

Catholic doctrine devised the number of the beast to mean the number of the devil as a way to control the masses. The newer christian denominations and modern media has only emphasized this falsehood.

Knowledge is power, the more you know, the stronger you become. Do not let the powers that be make you live in fear and ignorance.

Sorry, this is a pet peeve of mine... back to our regularly scheduled kink!

TO the OP, I think any tattoo that means something signifacnt to yo and your life is an awsome idea! :sign0011:

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Mistress and I both have the BDSM emblem on O/our butts, my outline looks like a chain and Hers is gold. one day i'll post a picture but here's the link:
    http://emblemproject.sagcs.net/is.htm

Mistress wants to mark me as Her property on the other cheek, either "MINE" or "Property of Mistress Irianna". the decision is Hers of course

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    C'mon newsub4a,

you are certainly right, but you shouldn't be too picky ... and besides, don't you think it is a bit impolite to correct a Mistress so openly? A good sub would wait for the next occasion and humbly apologize for feeling the need to resolve the error ... in our case a polite personal message would do the trick. The Mistress would have the chance to correct Herself rather than being embarrassed by a mere sub :anim_37:

No harm meant. I am just a freak when it comes to manners ...

maid katrin

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice