Swelling balls when caged question

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Sissybecky, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Sissybecky

Sissybecky New member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Hopefully this is the right area to post, im currently in the CBX-minime or mr stubb as its also called as im relatively small when flaccid . Ive been locked by my KH for a week now and was curious, when aroused what i assume are the van deferans have a tendancy to swell and can be felt very prominently,theres no pain involved there is this normal? When flaccid everything feels normal lol.

ring size is correct it isn't too tight i can get the tip of a finger under but not too lose that it slips off, it stays close to my body when aroused.

Gil Carnovsky likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You could be right, or it could just be be your body getting used to the restriction, as long as there warm, a normal colour, and your not in much pain, then I would say it’s all good. I say much pain because some discomfort is to be expected when selling in to chastity. I still get ball burn from time to time and have to rearrange my self!

3. Sissybecky

Sissybecky New member

Local Time:

They stay warm and havent fallen off yet lol so all good its the nighttime erection attempts im now getting used to! having to get up for a wander and pee to get rid, thankfully I haven’t really had much chafing but I’ve done plenty of rearranging from getting in and out of a delivery van all day lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice