Superdresses.com review

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by paulie slave, Oct 21, 2008.

1. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Mistress and I recently bought a dress from the German sissy webshop superdresses. On the website when you create an account you are asked to provide measurements - a lot of measurements some of which might not be easy to do accurately! The range of handmade dresses is nothing short of magnificent, with many different styles, not only sissy maid but party outfits, sleepwear and even bridal! I asked Mistress to choose what she wanted for me and she helped me measure three times. Be very careful about your measurements as once you place an order and it starts processing, you may not change any measurements. I expected a wait of two or three weeks but it actually took eight!

Service
    Madame Viola runs the shop and deals with orders. At first her email replies were quick (same day) when I was at the ordering stage, but once the order was placed and I panicked about getting the measurements wrong I got no reply. After around six weeks I enquired as to where the dress was and again no reply. I left it another week and pointed out that my emails was not being responded to and I finally got a reply. The dress was shipping that week and there would be a gift to say sorry for the time taken which was nice.

Quality
    The dress is lovely, it came with a maids hat thing (what's it called?), a lovely lace and silk choker, a luxury silk and lace apron and the sissy socks with bows that were the present. The stitching was double and very professionally done with no loose threads anywhere. I don;t know why it meant anything but it even has a sewn-in superdresses label that makes it just feel more valuable. The sizing feels like they have thrown in a couple of cm on top of your measurements which is fine actually, the dress is not meant to be skin tight and ease of movement during chores is most appreciated. I still think, despite Mistress Watchful's comment :innocent0009: that the waist is a little lower than where I measured and the dress is a little too long.

Value
    Obviously for us, with the current strength of the euro against the pound - the dress was quite expensive, we payed over 200 for the dress and petticoat (don't forget to remember you'll likely need one of these). As the dress is handmade to my personal measurements I think it's pretty good value. We got the lockable version of the dress for 10 euros extra. There's two small silk loops at the top of the zip (dress zips up the back) and the padlock locks those loops over the tab of the zip. It seems fairly secure - then again I'm not about to ruin the dress by seriously trying to defeat it !

Conclusion
    We're really happy with our buy. I would order from superdresses again but would be expecting a long wait for delivery. When the dress arrives it is worth it!

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    thanks paulie for the detailed review. I am sure MyLady will give me permission to get one of the lovely dresses *giggles* for myself

maid katrin

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you slave paulie... even if you are cheeky!

It is an expensive purchase, but as you say, it is made to measure.

Lack of email response does annoy me... :anim_43:

4. tvsue

tvsue Junior Member

oxfordshire uk
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    just to say my dress came from superdresses to very good,and yes i would go back well i will as and when i need a new one
    curtsy tvsue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice