Strap-on buying guide

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by subbiehubbie, Jun 1, 2008.

1. subbiehubbie

subbiehubbie hubbie in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    A portion of DP4's thread struck a note with me. Particularly the part about how his Mistress enjoys intercourse with him. My Mistress appreciates full on intercourse with me as well but these days being locked up makes her cock very sensitive so stamina is not my fort these days.

The use of a strap-on was mentioned. Mistress has informed me before that she doesn't enjoy the "cold, plasticy" feeling of dildos. We have tried a number of formulations gel, latex, and some sort of new high tech stuff that was supposed to be like skin. i forget the name.

All of them She finds colder then the real thing and the feeling is not as good.

We're interested in what solutions other couples have come up with, dildo and harness.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    I understand what she means about the cold and plasticy feeling. The ones we have are the flexible type silicone ones. I think I have have seen the soft "real flesh" type ones in London somewhere (probably Soho) that are quite realistic.

I am having Ms Lori ship me a sheath for my tube, but we'll see how that goes, as I've read varying reviews.

3. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ours is from babesnhorny.....Ma'am doesn't like the hard plastic ones or the realistic ones her preference is the bendy silicone type but shaped like a real cock......

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Mistress Watchful,

We have a sheath. It's not one of Mistress Lori's, which may be better.
    My review of our sheath: Next time I want to loose $30, I can think of a lot better ways. It's pointless, doesn't stick to me properly (may work better on the steel though) and generally wasn't much fun. I suppose I should drag it out and give it another shot sometime though, just to reaffirm.

PROTIP for the strapons: On the nights you feel like using it, run a hand basin of hot water, drop the strapon in and go back to your partner and foreplay it up :kiss:, by the time you come for the strapon it will at least be warm and plasticy.. much more tolerable.

5. goddess_christine

goddess_christine Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    I have a Feeldoe that I absolutely love...this is exactly what I do with it. The warm water makes it soooo much more comfortable when it is first inserted. :angel:

Christine

6. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    <<< busy scribbles notes in her notepad for later use. :wink:

7. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    *Please ignore, unfortunate double post"

8. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    I wonder why we don't see more pictures of keyholders using the feeldoe or nexus with their locked men. It seems to me if you are a lady and you are going to take a chastity belted male, you might as well get a better penetrative experience for yourself at the same time. I think it would be so ironic that a keyholder gets the penetration she wants while sticking it to her chaste male.

9. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    My Mistress used to make me wear a Her Delight all day with my Maid Outfit when she was feeling 'toasty'.

She would pull me about by it, jump on me every now and then for a few moments fun... and of course wearing a frilly maid outfit with that thing poking out is so annoyingly, frustratingly embarrassing, especially as the ironing still needs to be done, house cleaned and cooking done...

It is not the best thing for female enjoyment while maintaining locked down but when all day wearing and the embarrassment factor of fair size knob sticking out from under one's skirt is added, it's not a bad investment.

10. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Madam has expressed interest in a double strap on for her to use on me. the issue we have is she is allergic to latex. all the ones that have an insertable piece for her and me have been latex. The exception being the feeldoe which she feels she will not be able to keep in.
    Anyone have any suggestions?

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Can you buy non-latex condoms? Would this be sufficient to cover the device and form a comprehensive barrier?

12. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I know just the thing you need. A custom strap-on harness that will allow you to use a dildo of any material, as long as it has a flange at the base.
    In your case, perhaps, a silicone dildo is the way to go. For both. That way there will be no latex involved at all.

Furthermore, it is highly unlikely that you'll find a strap-on harness that will fit properly so that she is comfortable and puts the external dildo at a position that will allow her to give you the good poking that you both want. Most harnesses place the dildo too high up which makes it difficult to use. Just imagine your cock setting a few inches higher, it isn't going to work right. It's placed exactly where it is to maximize depth of stroke and ease of use. We are well engineered, but most strap-on harnesses are not.

Anyhow, go to http://www.cometsoftware.com/she/home.htm which is Sub Hugi Enterprises. They make custom harnesses and much more. I've known of Sub Hugi Ent. for 6 or 7 years now. They're real kinksters who know what you need and care about doing things the right way, and the prices are very fair for what you'll receive.

Kinkish1

13. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Ugh, couldn't agree more! The worst thing about it is no matter how much R and D goes into the phallic bit, it's useless without the right harness. You could have the perfect cock, and it'd be totally useless without the harness (Mistresses could experience how a lot of the members here feel, frustrated!).

I've bookmarked that link for a day when I feel well off financially.

14. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    i hope i read this rite we sub/cucks are wearing the dildos and not useing our own uselless pussy sticks

15. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Thats part of the fun of strapons iwearpanties. You can use it on your Mistress, in place of your useless pussy stick. Mistress can use it on you, because she might find she likes fucking you!:wink:

16. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
  17. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    If you all are looking for HIGH quality leather products, PLEASE check out ASLAN leather (note that I have ZERO affiliation or financial interest in this company... unless you consider GIVING them my money for their amazing product an "interest" haha). Their site is here: http://www.aslanleather.com/catalog/index.php

I as well was sick of cheap crappy leather that feels like plastic, until I found ASLAN. They honestly make their product out of the softest, smoothest leather I've EVER felt. It's simply amazing. Additionally, all of their leather products are guaranteed for life.

Their "jaguar" harnesses are beautiful, and one of the most highly reviewed harness I've ever seen.

As for the dildos, I am again a firm believer in QUALITY. My wife/KH and I now will ONLY buy 100% pure premium silicone dildos. Not only are they completely inert, and will not irritate anyone with allergies, they are non-porous, able to be disinfected (boiling/bleach solution/dishwasher), and feel AMAZING. We tend to gravitate toward TANTUS products as the quality is stupendous, the price is reasonable, and the selection is huge, but we have been looking at some others lately as well.

Hope this helps!!

18. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Silicone has a more realistic feel. And I think its worth the extra money. As to temp have your guy hold it for a while to warm it up or (don't laugh) another trick is to just pop it in the microwave for a short time. Try it for 15 seconds check then if its not warm do it another 15.

Penile Sheaths are (I think) erotic because your "inside" but the odds of you climaxing are near zero. The plus is you can focus on her pleasure *and maybe learn how to properly do it ;-) For her you can give her some variety in the size of the "cock" which can be a big rush. For guys with sexual health problems its a very nice plan b as well! And I think for those of you guys in long term lock up your probably good for about 2 or 3 strokes assuming your ever :anim_37: let out of chastity.

A suggestion - Wrap ALL your dildos with condoms. The silicon dildos can be boiled to clean them (for a short) time or even put in the dishwasher but other types? Don't try it. Condoms make it much less importantNo one wants a UTI!

I think the Feeldo and Nexus are both good ideas but to really work you really do need to have a harness. I think whoever wears it, a nice harness is very sexy. And it gives the person being fucked something to grab onto (Depending on the position)

19. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    For those considering a double-ended dildo like the Feeldoe or Nexus can I make a suggestion that you also consider the FunFactory Share, Share XL or Share XS. We now use our Share XL (which has really interesting ridges on both ends) in preference to any of the others (and we have Feeldoe regular and Stout, a Nexus and a standard Share - I'm a glutton for this sort of fun)

We do use a harness with this dildo but have made our own because with this type of dildo you don't really need a ring but simply a triangle of leather under the dildo to hold it up. Having said that, if you don't want to go to the trouble of making a harness the Stockroom Ultimate harness is very simple and has a wide range of adjustment that allows the ring to sit in the very low position needed for this type of dildo.

20. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Hey, I gotta ask... What's better?
    A strapless or a regular strap on?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice