Steelworxx Looker 02 (removable plug)

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Slavestate, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Slavestate

Slavestate Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    #1 Slavestate, Dec 14, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
    Selling a Looker 02 since the penis plug didn't turn out to be my thing and the cage doesn't work well for me without the plug attached. Worn very little, probably less than 100 hours in total. Perfect condition.

I am asking 200 EUR plus shipping (see rates below).

Specs and measurements:
    - stainless steel
    - 42 mm anatomical ring
    - 34 mm tube diameter
    - 50 mm complete length of cage
    - the plug extends 15 mm behind the ring
    - the plug is placed 8 mm down from the center of the front of the cage, see pictures (this is likely what you want see discussion on penis anatomy here)
    - bought in September 2021, but again, it's barely been used

Includes (see first picture for a picture of pieces):
    - cage, ring and penis plug/urethral insert
    - lock and two keys
    - screw to close the penis plug to prevent dirt from entering (not shown in the pictures, sorry but i forgot it and can't be bothered to retake the pics. let me know if you need to see it and i'll take a new pic.)
    - original bag
    - i am also selling some Tethersprout parts that are compatible with this cage -- if you buy both, you'll save on shipping, and can create truly inescapable chastity!

I can ship globaly, or arrange an in-person handover in Stockholm, Sweden. Shipping to Europe/US/Can/Aus seems to cost roughly 200-250 SEK (18-22 EUR or 20-24 USD), depending on whether you want it insured or not. EUR and USD prices are estimates; you will pay based on the exchange rate when we close the deal.

(You can check shipping costs yourself here. I expect that the package will weigh less than 500g and to see the uninsured price you'll want to get the "250g-1kg (Light)" option. If you prefer insured it's the "50g-2kg (REK)" option with the "Responsibility up to 10,000 kr" addon.)

I'm happy to use other/cheaper shipping options if you research them and tell me which one you want to use. The above is the main Swedish postal service.
    IMG_3690.JPG IMG_3691.JPG IMG_3692.JPG IMG_3693.JPG IMG_3694.JPG IMG_3695.JPG IMG_3696.JPG IMG_3697.JPG IMG_3698.JPG

2. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Hello , I am interested in buying the Looker 02 and the Tether Spouts.
    I am in the UK.
    Thankyou

3. Slavestate

Slavestate Junior Member

Local Time:
    Someone DMd about the Tetherspouts before you wrote here, i'm giving them a few more hours (until my bedtime, basically) to make a decision, but otherwise it's all yours! If they do claim them, are you still interested in the Looker separately?

4. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have DMd you .

5. Slavestate

Slavestate Junior Member

Local Time:
    This has been sold.

halfital likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice