SQ-FRRK-12, steel that gets close to what I want but has some fatal flaws

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by fire-and-forget, Jun 6, 2023.

1. fire-and-forget

Local Time:
    5:40 AM

You can find this on some knockoff websites with SMTASTE or SMBSM or ChastityToGo (all three of those feel like the exact same website) or AliExpress.

I actually liked getting this cage, for reasons I will describe below, but the inability to pee cleanly makes it impractical for long-term use.

This is the variety with the 45mm ring. It weighs in at 151 grams. I use a strap to hold it up, to stop it from dragging down my whole scrotum, but that isn't necessary for security or short-term comfort.

The official measurements are here: [​IMG]

The measurements seem accurate. I have some pictures of measurements in the sfw album below. The total length is 70mm. The inside diameter of the tube is 33 to 35mm. The width of the underside near the front is 35mm. (Those two last measurements seem to conflict with each other.) The outer ring is 10mm deep front to back.

The main reason I got it was to experiment with a metal cage and this one looked like it might have some way to accommodate a frenum piercing.

When I first got it, I thought I had ordered something too small, since I couldn't slide in. With some lubrication, I get it with just a little difficulty. The piercing is the hardest part and going in without the piercing would likely be great. (I can slide in wearing the piercing if I use lube and put it on upside down, and then flip the cage.)

Pictures on websites don't show the front of this well. You can see that there is a nice pattern with a tiny hole in the middle.

I tried lining up my urethra with that center hole. I managed it once. At first it was an interesting challenge, and I tried leaving some marks on the head so I could get things lined up right.

Even if I had it lined up right on target, my urethra would still *slightly* overlap with an edge, and then stuff flies everywhere.

If someone is using a PA, or some catheter or tetherspout, maybe they could pee out of this just fine. Someone said they're using it long-term so this is potentially doable.

The underside:

The bottom bar up the center there is 5 mm wide.

I'm not sure this would work for long-term wear, where I'd want lots of space between the bars for breathing and cleaning. This same solid factor is also the reason I had to install it upside down while wearing a frenum.

With some additional hooks on the side for a frenum, this could be a great cage for securing a frenum piercing: go through one hook, my piercing, then the other hook. I haven't found standalone frenum locks but they must exist, right?

PROS:
    * fits nice and snugly, feels very secure
    * potential room for frenum lock if such a thing existed
    * good learning experience
    CONS:
    * is heavy
    * can't pee right
    * no breathing room at the bottom

SFW album:

NSFW album:

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    There are other FRRK designs that don't have that centre bar which would make peeing so much less of a "trying to shoot around a corner" activity.

Have you tried a much shorter cage? One advantage other than attempted erections being much reduced is that a cage of half the length is only half the weight! But then, when you change from plastic to metal the first cage always feels disproportionately heavy, you do get used to it, and if you have well supporting underwear it helps.

I have just ordered a FRRK-51, it's the shortest version of the one that looks like a small penis. Reasons I chose that model are that the cage points straight out rather than having a bend, and the head is enclosed, both of which should reduce the drippy wetness that I get with my current cage, which is curved downwards like yours so traps wetness between tube and scrotum making it uncomfortable. Being slightly shorter should also help avoid that issue.
    Another reason I chose it is that peeing should be much more straight forward - literally!

If you want a lock to secure your frenum in your cage, then try searching for "chastity piercing lock", you'll find plenty of different sizes available, made of stainless steel or titanium.
    https://www.google.com/search?newwi...&channel=fs&q=chastity+piercing+lock&tbm=isch

3. fire-and-forget

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback.

The center bar is not what stops me from peeing straight. I can't get my urethra far enough down to the bottom. I should definitely go with a straight cage instead of the bend.

Even when erect, I don't fill out the cage. Not because I'm too small but because of how I grow. I thought I would basically act like a gas and expand to fill all available space, but the head of my penis is at the same spot whether or not I get hard. I just squeeze out the sides. Pictures:

The one way I can sometime pee straight is if my urethra ends up in one of the top sections. Even then it's a gamble.

I've been in this 24/7 for about a week. One thing I noticed is that the two pieces of the cage are not snug against each other and can rattle a bit with the supplied lock, and I think I get hairs pinched in the moving pieces.

I did find a piece of circular elastic that just about fits about my waist, so I threaded it through the gap between the two pieces before locking them together, so I haven't had to think at all about the shoestring I'd been tying in place to hold it up. (This *might* be what's causing the pinching, I didn't notice before this.)

4. fire-and-forget

Local Time:
    I wore it for about a week and a half, and it was getting uncomfortable. I was getting chafed on either side of the underside, where the bars leave tiny triangle-shaped gaps.

Chafing is normal for a new cage, so this may just be normal. Went back into a cherry-keeper for safekeeping in the meantime. Will probably go back into the metal for the weekend my wife has planned for the anniversary of my collaring.

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is a similar design that you can find by looking for " A274 chastity." The body is the same, but the tip is different and will make it more easy to use.

6. fire-and-forget

Local Time:
    That looks like a much better head shape, but the extra bend of the tube near the end is another problem. I do not *quite* fill the current tube.

After having the cage off for a few days, I put it back on. It's been on for about two weeks now, and is mostly comfortable. I sometimes get a pinching feel near the base of the penis which might be the strap or might be some hairs getting caught or might be the metal moving around.

I still cannot pee straight at all. I just water rinse each time. Don't know what I would do in a public bathroom. I guess some people use this with a catheter.

7. fire-and-forget

Local Time:
    Follow up.

When I went back in the second time I was only expecting to be for 2 weeks, maybe 3, but my wife took 6 weeks to actually get around to returning the keys.

The penis was getting abrasion the sides where the diagonal edges were acting like a pair of (stuck) scissors.

The underside wasn't getting clean. I was expecting that given that the cage is just full bars right there. I want a cage with open bars as much as possible so everything is within a few millimeters of the shower jet.

I found some chafing on the back of the scrotum, which then bled a little as soon as I poked at it. That was weird because it was perfectly fine the day before. The skin had worn down just enough. Sort of expected, I guess, because it takes time to build up a callous.

8. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    If your frenum piercing is near the head, could you use one of these types of locks, around the centre post of the cage and through the piercing? They're normally used in front to back alignment with a PA, but could be used in side to side alignment with a frenum piercing.
    They come in lots of different gauges and sizes, search for "PA Lock".

piercing.lock.jpg

9. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    A few things you could do when in a public place...

Sit in a stall, then it all hangs below the level of the seat and will go in the pan.

Use a container. Grab a paper cup or any other open top container. Let it hang inside the top of the container and pee - the sides of the container will catch any sideways spray. Pour and either rinse (if you want to keep the container) or throw in the trash.

Get a "Female urination device".
    Poke into the funnel end and point.

And there's always...
    Get a cage that let's you urinate cleanly!

10. fire-and-forget

Local Time:
    In theory yes. But there are two issues.

One is the size. The mass-produced PA cages have a width of 21mm. My bar looks to have an internal width of 15 millimeters (harder to measure with a cage back on) but that is going straight. I don't know what curvature my piercing can handle. I will make sure to ask the next time I get it sized up (which seems to hurt more than the initial piercing).

The other issue us where the lock is applying pressure. For a PA, there is a good centimeter or two of solid flesh. The frenum is through skin. if I just put a tiny lock through the bottom bar of the cage and then through the frenum, that little piece of flesh is going to be squeezed between the post and the lock. Not as much pressure as a PA (the head of the penis retreats back several millimeters when I sit down, but the frenum stays nicely in place) but over time that can wear the skin out.

It's important that a frenum is anchored to something on either side of it, not something beneath it.

LustLock has some that might work. Both the features one here, but also the ones at the bottom.
    https://shop.lustlock.com/en/locks-for-piercings/b-piercing-lock/bss-lock-for-genital-piercing

11. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Would a solution be to get the hasp of a padlock flattened, so the curve remains at the sides, but the top is flat and straight? Then you can have a straight bar through the flesh, or even curve it slightly the other way if it'll lie better against the skin that way.

https://lustlock.com/piercing-lock-dimensions/

The hasp is fully removable, so it shouldn't be that difficult to reshape it.
    It'll just need the middle bit straightened, (say from 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock looking at the image), and then a bend at each end of the straight bit to realign the pins into the padlock. Type B looks like the one to choose, as it's slightly bigger which will make it easier to fit your 15mm width and line it up through a cage.

I'd suggest getting a perfect fit for the padlock on your body first. Then you can either modify your cage to have holes in the right places for the padlock hasp, or buy a suitable cage that does. I'd tend to do the latter to solve the urination problem as well.

12. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    I've just clicked that it's a titanium hasp. Unlike stainless steel that's impossible to reshape easily at home!

Maybe buy that type of padlock where the hasp can be removed, and get a stainless steel hasp made for it in the shape that you want from the appropriate gauge stainless steel rod.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice