Sissy Kim has come to play

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SissyKim, Jul 12, 2016.

1. SissyKim

SissyKim New member

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Hey there Masters, Mistresses, and others I'm sissy Kim. I've been a pathetic sissy my whole life, but I'm only just now willing to admit it. I've been experimenting with chastity for the last 6 months or so. I have a CB-6000s, a little too big on me, that has been my home for nearly a month before it broke. While looking for a replacement I found this site.

2. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Hi Kim I got this from eBay for under 35$. It us small and tight, it doesn't show through, but I do experience some pinching. So far I wear it for a couple days then have to take it off for a day. It has a urethral tube that may be too larg if you have not done any kind of sounding or urethra stuffing, I had used a size 10 netting needle before I got this. It's harder to get used to but its great to pee through, nice stream.
    2016 New High quality Male Chastity Device Bird Lock Stainless Steel Cock Cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice