Silicone Chastity Devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by xDaantje, Nov 20, 2022.

?

Silicone

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. xDaantje

xDaantje Property of Jobi

Netherlands, Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    i am looking for a comfortable device, that can be worn 24/7. As such i came across some silicone cages that are available on Aliexpress and ordered the one shown in the picture.

IMG-20221110-WA0003.jpg

It is a model small, with a number of rings of different size. i opted for the small model as i prefer a snug fit, while needing the largest ring (50mm) to fit my package.

Although being made of silicon, the rings had rather sharp edges. Eventually i rounded the edges down using a fine ground stone on a dremel. i did try a smaller ring, but had to go for the largest one to squeeze my balls through. It still offers a tight enough fit, while not cutting circulation.

The cage attaches to the ring similar to a CB device. This immediately reveals a major weakness of the device: the side stuts can be removed effortlessly, opening up the ring to an easy escape.

Some DIY solutions can be made, but i guess if you are looking to offer yourself unconditionally to your Keyholdster, silicone devices are not the way forward.

Having said that, after rounding the edges on the ring, the device is very comfortable and i was able the wear it during the night without loosing any sleep. i tend to wake up with an erection in the morning and no exception with this cage. As with other devices, the ring gets pushed up the shaft of my woodie, pulling my balls along. Other then with other rigid cages, the silicone cage offers more flex on my upwardly curved hard-on. Although more comfort, not as restrictive as one might want the device to be.

The device does do a good job preventing mastrubating and ungranted releases. As wearability and preventing release are the most important criteria, these boxes are ticked. The easy escape however makes me continue my quest for the perfect chastity solution, granting my Queen an unconditional and definite control over my orgasms.

G.,
    Property of J.

Iron78 likes this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Try the Cobra cages, they’ve become very popular.

3. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    I think the birdlocked.com devices are certainly comfortable and quite good:have a look. There a 'bar' that connects the cage to the ring and the band that goes around the ring makes it more rigid. The only problem - with all silicone deices - if that they can get 'smelly' and so, while comfortable, do need removing regularly for cleaning.
    I'm currently wearing my CherryKeeper: not silicone but one of the best I have found.

4. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Might as well wear a condom

xDaantje likes this.
  5. Sherby

Sherby New member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    I wear silicone Birdlocked. It is comfortable and easy to clean while wearing it. I keep looking at the harder devices and they look like they are hard to clean and conceal. My keyholder has me wear it for 10, 20, 30 days, whatever her fancy and I can keep it clean. Also, it is easy to conceal since it is not hard it can compress more naturally under my jeans, shorts, or dress pants. I do not even need pleats to conceal it.

As for movement, I run 4-6 miles per day, bike some days and it never effects me. I SCUBA dive in the ocean with it and, again, no issues with rust or anything with the lock it comes with. I suppose the salt water is the ultimate test of these things working. Now we use a zip tie a lot of the time to avoid panic at unexpected metal detectors.

I wonder what the hard confine of the metal or plastic are like but the concealing and then cleaning are more important to me. And the metal would really have me nervous for metal detectors and in the event I had an accident on my bike or in my car and ended up unconscious. Silicone can be cut off easily. Maybe some like that thrill, I would worry too much.

There are a few design changes I think they should make to the Birdlocked. For example I wish the bar was tighter to keep everything in place better. That would also display things better. another hole on the top would be nice for cleaning as well. I also wish the locking hub was more flat or attached to the thicker ring it sets into so that everything was easier to conceal. The new texturing they did is amazing, huge difference for long term wear. Well, what I think of as long term, 30-60 days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice