Set the wheels in motion

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Burger_01, Nov 15, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Oh dear, what am I doing. I'm sure many of you reached the point in your relationships or personal journeys where you got nervous. I'm at about that point.

My partner has recently become a lot more interested in chastity, BDSM and general kink activities. It's not like we were getting nowhere to begin with.. we were travelling along quite happily, but she has recently been reading a work of erotic fiction (the story of 'o') which has "got her thinking".

She has now declared that upon returning from her holiday, we are to go out shopping for enough panties that I won't need to wear boy undies unless I have a damned good reason (like working under the house or something where I would ruin nice panties). She has also asked me to look into were I can find a corset, as she likes my hips (I didn't realise I had any) and she would like to see more of them.

This is coupled with the recent arrival of the PA-5000 I ordered. I can't wear it yet unfortunately, as my PA is too small. We have also been chatting extensively with a couple of like minded kinksters, who's company we have been enjoying immensely, so who knows where that will end up.

I'm not complaining, I'm just a little nervous that this is all happening so quickly. In a way, its exactly where I want to go, it's just that now it seems like someone else is driving... from the passenger seat! I know this will clear up and I'll find myself on the other side of it happier than I knew I could be. I just need to pour it out now, it clears my mind.

Thanks for reading

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    The Story of O is about a submissive woman who gives herself totally to her Master. I can see it being reversed so that you become the submissive but like all things, unless you are in agreement it will never work. Any relationship like that is about need, trust and absolute belief.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh burger is in complete agreement! He's just having a little wobbly.

Be careful what you wish for...

pet has already been subjected to a subtle change of persona from me on my first day of return after the Fall Gathering. He is probably in the same place as you right now.

Delighted but terrified!

Just trust us. We know you better than you know yourselves, and it will be a lot easier if you stop struggling, mentally and physically.

Good luck, and keep us informed. :manga_bunny:

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    just relax and submit. you will realize that you were never really in control anyway.

5. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    lovefifi.com is a great corset location. Have fun!

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Just remember, Men don't make good back seat drivers. Just set back and enjoy the ride. Where it stops, Who cares. Deep down most of us men are deeply afraid that our women will take the wheel from us. :character0182:

But some fantasy rides are priceless. Some should have stayed a fantasy. But that's live, and you will never know till you've tried it.

Missy Tanya

7. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Congrats!

I don't know, hon...sounds like a whole lotta fun gonna be comin' your way!! Just remember that this is your love and partner. If something ever doesn't feel "right" talk it out.

I can't wait to hear what she has planned for you!! Good luck, mate! :butterfly:

8. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    So true. What started out as a fantasy/fetish ride for me, became a whole new lifestyle.

9. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    WOW.. err this section of the site moves fast these days!

I'll go through in order:

Charles,
    We have complete confidence and trust in one another, I am willing to go wherever she wants to take me.. We are very comfortable talking about anything and everything together and don't hide anything at all from each other.. I know we'll be fine ;)

Mistress Watchful, You've clearly been here with pet. Thats exactly what it is. Be careful what you wish for is written at the top of every page, and I spend so much time here.. but you never think it's going to be you. It's nice when it is.

Chastityslavejohn and Missy Tanya, Thanks. I know I need to go along with it.. I know I want to go along with it. I am GOING to go along with it. what ever it turns out to be.

Imkink4u, Thanks for the link.. I'll check it out, but I'm lucky and there are some good corsetiers in my home city. I'll probably go with them for a custom made cincher/underbust corset.

Goddess Jen, Thanks also, I can't wait to hear what the plans are either!

So, I pick her up from the airport tomorrow night, and no doubt we'll have a good chat in the car on the drive home. I'm already feeling great about it.. just last night it all dawned on me that something big might be coming and it's taken me a good nights sleep to digest it.

I don't really keep a diary on here, as many others do, but I'll post any significant happenings. I know you all love your dose of filthy hornyness :D

toodleloo

10. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Lol!

Who? Lil ol me? :evilgrin0042: Can't wait to hear all the nasty details!!!

11. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Burger,

We going to get an update then. Its cold here in Limey Land, need something to get us thru the cold, dark evenings.

Besides, what I'd really like to know is how you're getting on with your PA 5000.

12. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Spoken like a true Brit there Guvna'!

Good on ya me old china (china plate=mate!)

:anim_37:

13. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Ahh.. you poor northern hemispherians, heading into a icy winter. I can't imagine what it'd be like, we pretty much turn off the sex drive for 3-4 months in Winter when it gets too cold and it only gets down to 8-12 degreesC here (during the day. Can get a few 0's at night).

Well, as we head into our summer life is grand. Actually the grandest thing about this Summer so far is it has kept raining. My tanks are full and the garden is still green. I'm sure it will get hot in January and everything will die as usual though, just part of our new reality regarding climate.

ANYWAY,
    I suppose I do have something significant to report. While at Sexpo (see this post) we bought a strapon harness. We've had a doc johnson vac-u-lok system for some time, and while the dildo is excellent, the harness is complete crap. We now have a leather harness with press studs to fasten it. The leather is more resistant to moisture than you'd imagine and the design of the harness is fantastic for our purposes. It can also adjust to both our sizes so my wife or I can wear it.

Well, we've certainly been giving it a work out. I think I've been fucked in the ass like 3 times in the last week.. which is much more than usual. And it's also spur of the moment too, which is much better than planning it out for 3-4 hrs in advance so you can clean out and etc etc..

As for the PA-5000, I haven't really been making much use of it. I'm due now to get my piercing sized up, from 10G to 8G, but we'll see what we can do.. maybe I can ask them to go straight to 6G and save a bit of time. Then there will be another few months of healing. To be honest I don't expect to be using the device before winter (june/july) next year, but I can hope.

Hope all is well.

14. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    nice...leather is the best!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice