Saturday Night with Daphne and Chris

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sub2misgoddess, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Sub2misgoddess

Sub2misgoddess Active member

Western NC
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    This recounting of last Saturday night is about 90% true - names and a few details changed.

My wife, Mis, suggested a Saturday night to visit our friend Daphne and meet her husband Chris. She said she and Daphne had been chatting lately and they thought the husbands would get along well and it would be cool to add new friends to the mix over dinner and hanging out. We could go over shortly before they put the kids to bed and maybe play some games.

We had met Daphne a little over a year ago through a kink-friendly group. Daphne was curvy with curly brown hair and glasses, in her mid-thirties, and threw off some sexy woodland nymph vibes. Daphne had identified as a submissive when we met her but Mis said she had been switching up lately with her husband. We also knew that she was a bit of a hotwife and saw other partners with her husband’s knowledge. Daphne was aware of our dynamic that Mis was domme to my sub. Mis and Daphne had lunch recently and really enjoyed each other’s company and wanted to get together again soon.

I had confessed to my wife that I might be crushing a little on Daphne. She was super cute, her smile was infectious, and she had a similar shimmy to her walk as my wife. However, while my wife might engage in some extramarital activity, I do nothing without my wife’s presence and permission. Little did I know that my wife was crushing on Daphne, too. Mis told me a few days in advance that I would need to be in my chastity cage and I would stay that way until after our visit. I really had no expectations that anything would happen other than some hanging out but agreed to the Saturday evening plans. They lived about twenty minutes away.

We arrived in the evening and were welcomed in by Daphne and introduced to Chris. Chris was a well-built man with a bit of a pirate smile, standing around my height at a bit under six feet. I brought supplies to make a cheese plate and a few beers to share. I set to preparing the cheese plate while Chris tended to the kids and the ladies got chatty. We snacked, had a bite to eat of some soup Daphne had cooked, and the kids went off to bed and we adjourned to the living room.

Some R&B videos were streaming on YouTube with sexy dancers as Mis and I sat on the couch and Daphne and Chris sat on the adjacent loveseat. We were having some drinks and chatting and Mis noticed it was getting late and asked if we were keeping them. Chris needed to be up for work at 6 in the morning but Daphne said she would like to hang out as long as we would like. Mis then complimented Daphne on her breasts, which were quite breathtaking. Mis asked me to get her another drink and when I returned, Daphne had taken my seat next to my wife and was now topless with my wife caressing her breasts. Chris was watching with rapt attention and I sat next to him, handing her the soda. As she took it, she accidentally spilled a little on Daphne’s leg.

My wife said, “Don’t worry, my husband will get that, won’t you, sweetheart? Come clean her up.” Mis never speaks loudly and I do not want her to repeat herself so I immediately got on my knees and licked the liquid off Daphne’s leg while she giggled. Mis said, “he’s a good boy, he’s good at cleaning”, looked at me and proceeded to pour her drink on Daphne’s breast and I instantly began licking to keep the soda from dripping down her chest. Daphne played off this quickly and pointed to spots and lifted her boob to make sure I got all of it. My wife playfully poured a few more bits on Daphne for me to continue to lick and Daphne turned toward my wife and started touching her chest and kissed her.

Daphne looked at the chastity key dangling from my wife’s neck and exclaimed, “oh the key! That is so sexy” as she was aware that Mis keeps me locked up. Mis replied, “Do you want to see it?” and Daphne quickly responded that she did want to see my caged cock. Mis nodded at me and I stood up and dropped my pants. I was wearing royal blue satin panties which Daphne oohed and ahhed over and then I took the panties off with my caged penis in clear view.

Chris initially responded with surprise, not believing that my penis was scrunched so small into my Baby Cobra cage, jutting out less than a half inch. My wife started playing with my caged cock and balls with her long nails and said, “you’ve seen pictures of these nails torturing his cock and here it is in real life.” Daphne turned to Mis and asked to play with my penis and Mis said, “of course.” Daphne leaned forward and began flicking her tongue on the head of my caged cock, causing me to throb and dribble, while she caressed my balls. This was the first time anyone other than Mis had touched my caged penis. Mis continued to play with Daphne’s breasts while they intermittently kissed and watching these two gorgeous women enjoy each other was pushing me over the edge.

Mis then said to me, “honey, what else are you good at?” I replied, “going down.” Mis looked at Daphne and said, “he really is. Would you like him to go down on you?” Daphne said “yes!” My wife instructed me to lay on the floor as Daphne took off her pants and lowered herself on top of my face. Mis said, “this is one of his dreams come true” as my wife then kneeled down and sat down in her leggings, grinding on my cock while Daphne began riding my face. I worshiped her pussy for all I was worth, not wanting to disappoint her or Mis.

I heard Daphne exclaim, “everyone take off their clothes!” but by this point I was already naked. She rocked herself back and forth on my face and I felt my wife get up to get undressed. I lost track of time being enveloped in Daphne’s pussy and she tasted divine. She then stood up while pulling my head up with her and I got into a sitting position as she leaned her ass in my face to use me as a seat. I braced her and drove my tongue deep into her backside and heard a soft moaning becoming more insistent and getting ever louder.

Daphne then stepped up and away from my face and the sight took my breath away. There was Chris fucking my wife from behind on the couch and she moaned loudly with each thrust. My wife had been with other women before and we had dirty-talked her fucking other men but this was the first time she had ever taken another man since we had been together. The look on her face was ecstatic and I was overcome with emotion as she seemed to be enjoying herself so much. I didn’t know what else to do and began worshipping her feet as Chris continued to fuck her.

Chris took a break and fell back on the loveseat and Daphne sat next to him. My wife smiled at me and began to make out with me as she played with my balls. It was at this point I saw how large Chris’ cock was. He was almost as big around as my wrist and easily nine inches long. Daphne positioned herself on his lap and began riding him while we watched. She looked at my wife and smiled and Mis switched places with her, easing herself onto Chris’ huge cock. If I had been unlocked, I would have jerked myself off furiously while watching her. In my cuckolding fantasies, when I envisioned Mis with another man, she was fully in the moment and being fucked like she always deserved, and here it was come to life in front of me exactly as I had dreamed.

Daphne sat next to me playing with my balls and touching me softly while we watched our partners fuck. She leaned over to kiss me and then excused herself to get a drink. Mis finished riding on Chris, who had yet to come, and sat next to me and we began making out. I was dripping like a faucet as we touched each other and without words, she comforted me. When I set out to have a relationship with Mis, I told her I was searching for someone to worship and adore. She was my goddess and I was so in love with her at this moment.

Several weeks before, Mis had given me a mindblowing blowjob, one of her specialties, and I had commented on how getting oral from her was such a treat as it was infrequent. She smiled and said she loved giving oral and that would probably be one of the things she would take from me first as our marriage progressed into a hotwife/cuckold lifestyle and she took other lovers. She said that the first time I saw her take another man into her mouth, I would then know I had had my last blowjob.

Chris sat on the couch slowly jerking the length of his cock and Mis could no longer help herself. She knelt down in front of him and took him into her mouth and began one of her masterclass blowjobs, keeping eye contact with me the entire time. Thinking back to our conversation put me even farther into the cuckold headspace. He grabbed her head and began to fuck her face and she continued to ply her trade, never once averting her gaze. She finished and stood up, smiled and went to take a break.

Chris and I both got beers and sat down on the respective couch and loveseat. When I told him he was the first man to fuck my wife, he confessed that Mis was the first woman he had fucked other than Daphne. It was then that I began to think that Daphne may have engineered the events of the entire evening, belying my perception of her as the sweet, unassuming nymphette. We sat there for a while until we noticed that both women had been absent for a while.

We heard noises from the bedroom and entered to see Mis lying on the bed as Daphne alternated her mouth and hands on Mis’ pussy, working her into a frenzy. I lay on the bed next to my wife and began suckling on her left nipple while pinching her right one, an activity I knew pleased her. Chris began rubbing her neck and kissing her and with the three of us working on her, she began squirting and delivered an earth-shattering orgasm.

Daphne began rubbing herself on my caged cock deliriously and i felt that she was frustrated that I was unable to fuck her. I flipped her around and began kissing her and moving my mouth down her body. Chris was hard again and walked around the bed and Mis invitingly spread her legs. Daphne laid down on the bed next to Mis, both of them drenched in sweat, and they began making out and touching each other as Chris entered her for the third time this evening and I went back to work on eating Daphne out. I felt my wife’s hand holding my head in place and I entered a dreamlike state as I was lost between Daphne’s legs. I heard both women moaning and crying out in ecstasy.

I stood up about the same time Chris pulled out of my wife and someone said, “it’s 3 am.” Chris said he needed to lay down for a few hours before work and Daphne asked us if we wanted to stay until morning. Mis needed to take her contacts out and I did not have my old man pills so we decided that it was best to pull on our clothes and say our goodnights. Daphne kissed both of us and I shook hands with Chris and we headed out the door, promising to get together again soon.

When we got home and undressed and slid into bed, Mis rolled over and said, “I need you inside me. I want you to reclaim me. Can you do that?” I replied, “yes, of course” and she pulled the covers off and unlocked my cage and my cock sprang to life. She climbed on top of me and eased her soaking wet pussy on top of my hard penis. It is so hard to describe how wonderful it feels when my wife’s pussy wraps itself around my cock but I know that it is the only pussy I ever want to be inside and no other will compare. She asked me how much I enjoyed seeing her fuck another man and play with Daphne and I confessed that she had never been sexier than she was tonight. She told me how much she enjoyed herself and that my days of being inside of her were probably numbered. She said she wanted to take Daphne as her lover and that would mean more time caged for me. She told me I could still be of use and maybe buy both of them sexy lingerie to wear for each other. I exploded inside of her and she collapsed on top of me, spent.

Her phone buzzed and she took a look at it, typed back for a few minutes, and started beaming. She told me I would need to be locked back up in the morning. Then she said, “Honey, I know you have to work late Tuesday. I am going to go over to Daphne’s for dinner. You don’t have to wait up. Also, I might leave your key with Daphne for a few days. She said she hadn’t played with your caged cock enough yet.”

Then she nuzzled herself into me and fell fast asleep. I held my goddess tight, knowing I was the luckiest man on earth.

2. slave_to_hose

slave_to_hose Junior Member

Local Time:
    Amazing story. So hot.

Sub2misgoddess likes this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Half way through I was thinking ‘this needs adding to the fiction sections…’

After realising that I was a moron, I sensed that this had a beauty to it. I was half way through before I realised this wasn’t believable. This must be a good story.

Give Daphne a realistic name and maybe not put that ship of shit about a cock girthier than your wrist… that could help keep this alive

4. Sub2misgoddess

Sub2misgoddess Active member

Western NC
    Local Time:
    Well, the bulk is true. Dude had the biggest cock I've seen in real life and I've been in my share of locker rooms for several decades. Might be a slight exaggeration but my wife had never felt something that big inside her before. Bigger than any toy we've played with.

Daphne was the first believable name I found after searching famous nymphs, because she was all that.

Glad you enjoyed. We certainly did.

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    I like the idea of "reclaiming your wife" after she's been taken by somebody else,... super hot story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice