Risky

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by ashes1334, Aug 25, 2020.

1. ashes1334

ashes1334 Long term member

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    It's hard to think straight when you're incredibly horny.

So one time I set up an adoptable session through emlalock. To my surprise within two hours an attractive young female adopted this session catered to one of my kinks. I was bothered by the age though. 19. I'm ten years over that and she's just out of high school. Felt wrong.

So she begins to tell me various things, one of which is that she once had a sub locked for three years and wants to beat that record using me. This i found quite odd too. So, she had started locking subs at she 16? Well it's the net. Who knows.

I started this session with specific limits of what I'd do versus well a hard limit. She started that normally she charges money but people in my area of kinks she held for free. Then started asking me to do stuff against my limits.

I went along at first but then it had to stop. At this point it took a turn. 50 euro for task removal or face extra time. Extra time didn't bother me. 1 year of time added plus two weeks pillory.

Next rule, 100 euro to unlock early. Next pic sent was of a different older woman with face blocked by her cell phone in the mirror. Billing would be sent through cash app or PayPal to her "boyfriend's" account.

I'm not certain this was a woman at all. Just someone using random pictures. Regardless, it was one of the hottest sessions I've had online. But, I had to dip out. I saw it for what it was. To make money. To push someone to do ridiculous things or buy out for cash.

And, no, I didn't pay. If it seems to good to be true, it usually is. Be careful

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    Good advice, you have to learn to recognize those contacts that seem too good to be true or at least modify your reaction to them.

ashes1334 likes this.
  3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    Maybe it's age, but when I was much younger, there'd be little I wouldn't do for the "buzz" of a unique scenario surrounding orgasm. VERY little...

ashes1334 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice