Review of Lori

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by pleaseunlockme, Aug 10, 2011.

1. pleaseunlockme

pleaseunlockme New member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    I am posting this to explain my experience dealing with Lori. For several years I wanted a Lori's device and finally decided to order a 2C. I was a bit suprised at the 4 month waiting period, which was due to be up any day now. i HAD ALREADY WAITED 4 MONTHS...When I inquired about it, I was told that the wait period for this device was extended to 30 weeks - 7.5 months. There was no explanation given initially. After expressing my displeasure I was told I could get a 2A device in 3 weeks, or wait for the 2C. I have a keyholder who has been waiting with me and her response was "that makes no sense!" And she is RIGHT.

When I inquired about why, I was told that the girl making the 2C is a perfectionist and makes flawless bits of jewelry. Well, given that I have seen others complain of fit issues, "flawless pieces of jewelry" seems a little fantastic, if not maniacal, but I still wanted the 2C. I inquired if a 2A is just as secure and got no answer. The 2A is half the price of the 2C, for whatever reason. None of this was making any sense. I could order a new car in less time. I was then told that they would be keeping their "factory" open an additional shift to speed things up. Wait, I thought the factory was this one girl, who wouldn't work any faster than she wanted to.

I have unfortunately in the past few years come to know persons who ran questionable businesses. B.S. delays and half baked excuses are their tools of trade. I then said i was losing confidence in her company, didn't know if she is a shyster, but she sure was acting like one. The response I got was that Lori didn't think she owed me a refund, but would give me one. She didn't like what I said about her and wished me "ill will and sorrow" and ended her bizarre email with "blessed be." I assume she facies herself to have some magical powers.

So, Lori, thanks for the hex/curse, for the rude treatment, for four months of wait, for not delivering, for not informing me when your delay doubled. Thanks a lot! Thanks for nothing!

2. allornothing

allornothing New member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    l have been following your post since you made it, and waiting for someone to reply. I have been in the same situation as you. I ordered a Lori's tube and paid for it in March of this year and had to deal with the same delays. I contacted Lori several times and she ALWAYS replied within the same day with an explanation. Still, I wondered if I was caught in an internet scam. After careful research on Lori's products, I could not find anything to suggest that I was being ripped off. So I just held on and waited ....

Well, Seven months after my order,....I just got the Email from Lori that my item has been shipped. It's much longer than the original 12 weeks, but it will be here in two days. This is the longest I've ever had to wait for anything I have ever purchased...Even my house. I will give a review soon , but this post is to assure you that it's not a scam.

I had my doubts for a short time, but my internet research assured me that Lori's is a legitimate business. At that point I knew I just had to be patient.

(This post has been edited as I had the wrong purchase date in the original) I purchased it on March 5th, not in May as I originally wrote. I had to check my receipt to correct it.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Lets hope the wait was worth the gain!! But from what it looks like, you will be gaining, or should I say, your SO will be the ones gaining. Be sure an do tell. As always, pictures are a plus too..

Missy Tanya

4. lockedin

lockedin Member

Doctor
    Australia
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    You ordered yours in May?? - Is it a 2C you ordered ?? that would be interesting!! - There are some of us who ordered ours at the end of MARCH who are still waiting.

You must have contacts in high places.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice