Released

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Amber, Nov 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    I recieved my key to my chastity this morning after being locked up for just over 2 months by my Lady.
    She says it for being a good sissy and doing well through my last training period. But she says i must use my freedom wisely as once im locked up again it'll be more permanent and wont know when and if i get release again.

I must say, after being locked up for 2 months (my longest period yet) It feels weird not wearing my chastity device and feels like theres something missing between my legs.

Slavematt:confused0068:

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Sahweet!! :jumping0045: OK...so I have to ask, my dear. What are you going to be doing with your new found freedom? Huh, huh, huh??

3. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Haha

Would you belive me if i said i was going to sit and read some books :):happy0195:

My lady wants me back in chastity by the end of the month, but sooner would be better she said. So i really need to make the most of my freedom :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice