Recommendation Needed: Pad lock metal cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jack Straw 2222, May 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Jack Straw 2222

Jack Straw 2222 Active member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    I was out with my partner and she made the off comment “wouldn’t it be funny to use one of those locks”. It was a luggage lock with a combo, not your traditional key lock.

I’m looking for a metal cage that I could use a combo lock instead of a pad lock. One that is easy to clean and allows me to pee easily.

Side note: she rarely makes comments such as this and in the past not been very keen on being a KH.

j.

2. Sparkster

Sparkster Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    There are metal knockoffs of the CB series from several sources. As I recall some of the BON4 metal devices use padlocks.

3. Deleted member 100175

I've used one with my Mature Metal Jailbird

heavy!

4. Jack Straw 2222

Jack Straw 2222 Active member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Thanks for the recommendations. I have the original CB6000 but did not like the clear plastic and hassle of cleaning. So I purchased a metal one which is mostly bars to keep the wee lad cleaner.

Does anyone have any thoughts on rubber vs metal performance wise? The metal one with a pad lock locks makes a noise when walking, which makes my KH laugh. It’s also a reminder of the situations. Which I like. However, if the rubber one is better long term, I’d consider buying one of those instead. As long as I can use the pad lock and it’s easy to maintain when on.

j,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice