Reality

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ashes1334, Aug 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. ashes1334

ashes1334 Long term member

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Don't get caught up in the hype. Wants vs needs vs reality. Be reasonable. There's many exciting things to look at on the internet. Ultimately one must ask, is this what I have seen ever in front of me? Have I ever really seen, in all my time, something like this ever happening? Is this how people really react to these situations in public? Then you can sift through a real life experience shared on the internet vs a fictional account. Why does it matter? Only for this reason. To set realistic expectations. For beginners. And to not harass your delivery drivers, or department store workers for that matter. When most people don't wear cages do you really think the entire store will get horny off of you exposing your panty covered crotch in the middle of the store with women and children around? At that point you're acting like the stranger in a park who flashes people. Think about how that really goes down. Don't embarrass your community by making them look like sexual predators. Be respectful. It's no problem to share within the community but don't be a creep.

And lol I totally get it. Who cares what I have to say. But that's my opinion if you care to read.

jemima likes this.
  2. ashes1334

ashes1334 Long term member

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    I also don't believe any posts that say my gf wanted me to do this. She would have been in the photo. But that's just me. Ok bye! Have a beautiful time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice