Quite the "grower" (and shrinker) apparently...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by gti8v, Apr 6, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. gti8v

gti8v Member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    I've been having issues wearing my CB-6000 due to my anatomy. For what it's worth, I've got a really loose scrotum with quite a bit of play in my vas deferens/testes, as well as a cursed smallish half asian penis that, when flaccid, can be easily pulled out the back of the device. I'm wearing it with the #4 main ring (anything smaller and I lose circulation) with the smallest spacer. I can easily remove and replace my penis in the cage when flaccid, so I tried out the KSD v3 devices that I got with the CB-6000. The smallest size doesn't really help at all with pull-out, and the largest works well to prevent pull-out over the course of a normal day (sweating, driving, working around the house, sitting around watching tv/computer) but makes it extremely painful and difficult to urinate. I am currently wearing the B size and while it is usable, I still find myself shrinking so much that my glans is actually underneath the device. I can forcefully slide my penis back where it belongs but it won't stay there unless I get semi-hard.

I tried using my piercing (I have a 0ga frenum, currently wearing a 5/8" 8ga CBR), pulled through the front slot on the cage and then padlocked, to keep myself in. That, of course, works beautifully - until I start to shrink and the pulling on my piercing becomes unbearably painful.

What to do, what to do...

2. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    what about a cable like the PA security cable. one end locked to your frenum cbr (entering the front slit) and the other attached to the lock?

3. gti8v

gti8v Member

Local Time:
    Wouldn't be secure - I can stretch my penis out enough to get the CBR out of the slot and take the ball out, and if I wear my 0ga tunnel inside the cage it pinches like crazy, and twists around causing bruising and abrasions... not cool!

4. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    segment ring with no bead, put it on before you are in the cage and double loop a security cable?

5. gti8v

gti8v Member

Local Time:
    Again, the problem is if the ring is small enough to fit in the cage comfortably, then I can pull it through the slot. If it is too big to go through the slot, it takes up too much space and won't be comfortable. =\ Seems like a real catch-22, and my wife was more than apprehensive at the thought of buying a relatively inexpensive plastic device, let alone something like a Lori tube.

6. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    i think the segment ring i use for my pa is 4 gauge and 1/2"... I can get it out of the tip of the cb3k, but without tools it's not coming off. Inside the cage portion it's small enough not to be irritating.

In the end you can still orgasm in the cbxk with a vibrator, so it kinda makes pull out less an issue. If you think about security, there might not be a "holy grail", as others have alluded to, of chastity devices that provides TOTAL security and denies orgasms. If you look at your device as merely a constant reminder of your status and a partial hindrance to orgasms, then perhaps that might be the happy middle ground.

:)

anyhow, good luck with your attempts at restricting pull out.

7. gti8v

gti8v Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the responses. I'm really only bothered by it because if this thing pulls off as the day goes by it is rather uncomfortable and difficult to reinsert myself - it's far more comfortable to wear this with my penis in the cage than it is pulled out.

I took some pics to show what I'm talking about - being able to pull the ring through the slot, the comfortable "normal" positioning, and how much I tend to shrink up at times (pulling out on the cage to show, the same kind of pull that would be there if driving my car for example.)

8. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    wow, that's pretty crazy shrinkage! i see what you are talking about though.

that first pic does NOT look comfy. (neither does the third)

9. gti8v

gti8v Member

Local Time:
    Oh yeah, that first one hurts like a sonuvabitch, but it is illustrative. That third pic doesn't really hurt, it's just uncomfortable - and sadly somewhat frequent.

10. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    would be kinda neat if your cage portion had an extended slit on the bottom and some sort of sliding mechanism so your frenum would just slide up and down as you grew/shrunk.....

11. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I recall that one person used the cable, but also made the front hole smaller so that the ring would not fit through it.

js

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice