Questions - New and Long Distance

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Legallyyours, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Legallyyours

Legallyyours New member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Hi all,

I didn't know whether this belonged more in the introduction section or the novices and newbies given this is a bit of both. Apologies if this is in the wrong section and please feel free to move if I was mistaken.

Long-time lurker here, I have been interested in chastity for well over 5 years now. I have come to the realisation that you can never really get rid of addictions, it started out when I was younger, in my teens where I would indulge in self-bondage and progressively grew towards femdom.

For a while I thought something was wrong with me and always tried to find ways to avoid returning to femdom, with no real success. This led me to not pursue any relationships when I was in the ends of my teens, fearing to be discovered as abnormal.

Anyways, currently 24 and have been with my girlfriend for over 3 and a half years now, and I have brought up the topic of chastity a few times. Our relationship is particular given we do long distance. We both live in two different European countries. Both of us being students we only get to see each other every month or other month.

She didn't seem all that interested in indulging in this fantasy as I have come to realise I was pushy and incessantly talking about it rather than giving her time to adjust or explore the first time. So, it didn't real work out. I therefore opted for a slower route whereby I introduced teasing, well not for her, she doesn’t like to be teased but discovered she was enjoying teasing me and bringing me to the edge. So much so that on our third anniversary, she gave me blowjob (only get those on birthdays or anniversaries, she isn't a big fan of the taste of precum) and accidentally ruined it. She loved it.

Any ways fast forward to now. My girlfriend and I are in a very loving relationship, and I am attracted to chastity because I want to focus on her needs and always feel guilty when I masturbate, even though we are more than 2000kms away from one another. I want to bring this into the relationship as I feel I am doing a poor job in the sac and it would be an opportunity to focus more on her, cease my filthy habits and adore her like she deserves to be.

I am in no way attracted to the 'hardcore' setting that is brought on by chastity, be it ossification, cuckolding or what so ever. They are very indulging with respect to fantasies, but they are only that and do not want them to become a reality.

Thus, I have communicated to my girlfriend that I from now on only wish to get my orgasms through love making with her. Not masturbation, not hand jobs and not blowjobs (very unlikely to happen anyways). She has so far consented to play along as I have been clear that I would not be demanding or pushy. That she could take part in whatever she likes and has no obligation to take part, except indulge in not providing me orgasms through hand jobs. She finds it a bit odd but sees that this is a devotion to our relationship and her.

We only see each other say every month. I tend to want sex when she comes the first night and she usually only wants to on the second or third day (she stays max 3 days). I hope this will help put the ball in her court as I have promised not to initiate whilst in chastity.

Apologies for the long description, I wanted to provide context to get some clear answers:

1) Are we too young for this? Am I ruining my good years of sex by indulging in this activity? I usually get sex every month due to our situation. I would hate for that to reduce.

2) On a more personal level, the no blowjobs and sex only with condoms has only reinforced this fantasy further due to the denial aspect of both. Are these two elements common in young relationships?

3) She will be coming over in June but will have her period, and given she will be travelling over the summer whilst I will be working, thus we won't get to make love until September (haven't since May). Which she pointed out means I will be four months without an orgasm. I do not want to back out after giving my speech and convincing her only a week ago. Is that two long of a stretch for a first time? We are long distance so I am not exposed to as much teasing as some may be here.

4) I have already been in the belt for 7 days, just a quick wash and back in. Due to stay in until end of June. She has the combination to the keys locked in a box:

a) I feel like my erections are struggling less and less against the cage. Do you reach a point where it doesn't even try to erect?
    b) One of her main concerns is that I need to release cum at least every week, for prostate health concerns. How do you approach this? Studies suggests that males need to cum 21 times a month to reduce prostate cancer risks. She doesn’t want to consider longer lockups with that in mind. How do you deal with this?
    c) With regards to the above, I have decided to opt for putting a vibrator on the cage until the point of no return to ruin my releases. This provides little pleasure but still some due to the constriction of the cage. I am unwilling to go for solo milking through a prostate massage at this point. Would you have any other recommendations for feeling the less pleasure possible? Possibly putting on numbing cream before using the vibrator on the cage?
    d) When I remove the cage after what will be 15 weeks ( :O ) of no erections for me in September, how long before you have normal erections again and they are not weak? Any concerns that I will not be able to get erect within the 3 days we will be seeing each other? Will my penis have time to grow back to its normal size within 3 days (if a temporary shrinking happens)?

Well didn't think I would end up writing so much on my first post. Any advice is welcomed ! Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice