prostate milking while caged in cb6000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WendySlaaf, Nov 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. WendySlaaf

WendySlaaf Mistress Wendy's cuckold

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    My mistress has decided to deny me orgasms for long time, so i am now 17 days since last one. A week ago she caged my dick in the chastity belt, cb6000. Now we are trying to milk me, but for now didnt work well.

I droped precum, and for some moments i was relatively hard in my cage with a weird almost droping feeling. She used fingers, and also a steel prostate massager.

The steel toy was able to go inner in my anus, but i had a bit painful feeling. While doing with fingers we almost reached, but after a while went off again, and we were trying arround 30-40min!

Afterthat i was demanded to satisfy her orally, kissing,...and she came yes :). In that game i was so turned on that i was almost cuming, but the dick when finally trying to pump, was so tight in the cage that was hurting. I dont have big dick, but 16cm in the cb6000 feels like the belt its going to break, and really hurts

Im thinking to buy the nexus vibro g-stimulator. Has anyone tried?
    17 days is enough? Or milking with the harness is a no go?

Thanks for your comments

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    I'd suggest you search the forum, there was another thread on milking recently with some good tips.

This one isn't bad: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2756

It takes practice.. you're not going to get a result the first or second time, but don't let it stop you trying.. besides, it's fun :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice