Phoenix Saffire

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by electrodick, Nov 6, 2009.

1. electrodick

electrodick Junior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Hi all... I made the plunge and bought a Phoenix Saffire. There are now options & improvements not on the web site. When I contacted them Frank filled me in.

It is not as simple to install as the cb-6000. It is though, more secure so far. I am still fiddling with ajustments and it appears I just might make it pull-out proof with a bit of familiarisation, So far, even when I have pulled out, I can't get it in any position that allows it to release from the balls.

That makes it very 'inconvenient' following pullout at best.

The unit is comfortable, perhaps not as much as the cb6000, but it is certainly better for nocturnal erections... just really uncomfortable (rather than painful) and fixed with a pee.

I have the key locked away by my wife and at this stage am suck for a further 24 hours. I will attempt more pullouts and play with adjustments accordingly.

I have attached 4 pics... the one looking down shows the pressure pad, which so far is promising and comfprtable.

I will keep you posted...

Attached Files:

2. electrodick

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    phoenix

and... I didn't mention, they threw in a little squeeze bottle for washing... nice touch and not much cost. It works too!

3. electrodick

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    Wrong button :-(

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Interesting. I can see the different way the cage sits relative to the cockring.

Please keep us updated on this, it's good to see someone giving the CB-X000 people a run for their money!

5. electrodick

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    Saffire

Burger... it is interesting. The tube actually sits back into the ring which makes it fairly compact as well as restricting the space for squeezing the jewels through.

It also has a 'sort of' hinge mechanism which allows the tube to move a bit which aids comfort.

For what its worth too, I ride a motorbike and it seems (although I reserve final opinion for later) that it may be OK in the bike, which the cb6000 is certainly not.

It looks to be an interesting time over the next week or two whilst I fine-tune.

electro

6. LightningRat

LightningRat Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    I'd like to know more about your experience with this device. What size did you choose and why? How do the dimensions of the device compare with your member? Where you able to pull out? Can you pee standing up?

7. electrodick

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    Saphire

Lightning
    My experience is limited... too busy with the trivialities of life & work.

Size... 60mm ring and 75mm tube. Ring recomended by Phoenix... probably they are right. time will tell.

75mm tube... seemed right with cb6000 experience. Would need to have both before I know if its right or wrong.

Pull out... with lots & lots of trouble. Can't escape the ball-trap between the tube & ring though... that is something I have not confronted when pulling out of the cb6000 though.

Pee stading up? Not in a million years.

When life settles down I will be into proper fine tuning. I can though, say that compared to cb6000, the value is good.

electro:butterfly:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice