Our 2023 Locktober

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JohnBgood, Oct 5, 2023.

?

Ruined orgasm this Friday?

Poll closed Oct 8, 2023.
  1. Yes

4.3%
  2. No

95.7%
Random Thread
  1. JohnBgood

JohnBgood Member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    I posted in the 2019 thread that didn’t get updated but wanted to share our experience thus far. Last night we followed our calendar that she primarily made on her own since we aren’t into the sissy thing etc. after her 5th orgasm she looked up at me and made eye contact and said “Wow, you are really good at this”. I gave her 5 more after that because that fueled me to the dripping point! So today I asked why in 5 years of marriage did you say that like you did? She replied “I had no idea you could make me orgasm that many times without using your cock.” To which I replied with a shit eating grin, “looks like you are in for the time of your life for 27 more days.” So my original post of thinking this would be a 4:1 ratio was way off. I’m cranking them out of her like crazy. So it may end up being 400:1 by the time we are done! I have a ruined planed for Friday so we will see how it goes! I may take a pass on that one and wait it out. Let us know what you all think about it. It’s our first Locktober game so we are excited moving forward!

Attached Files:

nubbin and JazzyQueen2 like this.
  2. JohnBgood

JohnBgood Member

Local Time:
    Wednesday night was a lot of fun and filled with 10+ more orgasms for her. I started out on top of her lightly stimulating her while she scrolled through the chastity captions page. That lasted a while and I was dripping shortly after I began. We then moved to her getting a couple of O’s from oral. That’s when she demanded that I put the strapon on and give her some “PIV” (even if it was fake). I then pounded out several more orgasms out of her all while still locked and trying to break out of the cage, if you know what I mean . I may have left out a few details that we will know and share between us but that’s how Wednesday ended. Thursday we had to take a time out due to the above activities related to the pounding I gave her but I did manage to get her off with my hand at 6 AM before she went to work. So she’s had all the orgasms this far and it’s officially been 7 days no erection or orgasm for me with 6/7 100% locked. Tonight may end up being quite an adventure! Let us know your thoughts or suggestions and good luck to those that are following our experience!!!

Servus, JazzyQueen2 and nubbin like this.
  3. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Sounds like it will be a Locktober to remember...for her anyway.

I mentioned to Mistress/Wife that I read another KH was doing something where when ever she had an Orgasm it cost all her lockees extra time for/past Locktober. Mistress/Wife thought that was interesting but switched up for me. If she doesnt have an orgasm at least every other day in Locktober, I will get extra tasks/punishment/time locked. ... and its my job to see that she does have the orgasms.

Whenever she has an orgasm I get extra teasing and sometimes edging from her on my cage. So very motivated here!

nubbin and JohnBgood like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Sound like you got a lot of fun ahead of you!

nubbin and JohnBgood like this.
  5. JohnBgood

JohnBgood Member

Local Time:
    Friday update… the poll was 19-0 for a ruined orgasm for me. She did say that the poll didn’t matter so I thought I had a chance, right? Well no, I sure as hell didn’t! ‍♂️ So she went and took a long shower and I was outside and she text “Am I doing this solo?” I said nope, I’m coming (that’s a hard word to say when it’s been 7days). When I entered the bedroom she said unlock yourself, tossed me the key, and then said put the penis sleeve on, I want a bigger cock tonight. So obviously I complied and did what she said. She proceeded to pull up a video of a MMF video and told me to get to work. I gave her 5 orgasms in that 20 minute video. Then she rolled over and I asked what else do you want babe? She said finger my G spot while I use the vibrator. Got another then all while still wearing the sleeve. She said you can take that off now. So she started stroking and teasing me all while I jerked uncontrollably on the bed. So I had a thought! I know she loves the intimacy of PIV even though I just gave her 2 more inches than normal with the sleeve. I got on top and said you better be quick so I can get you off before I have to pull out! Well I’m proud to say that I was able to accomplish two more orgasms with my tool and not orgasm. It’s a definite mind fuck to tell yourself it’s all her do not under any circumstance cum even if it’s a ruined. So I only got 8 but she got 2 from me skin to skin to keep the intimacy real and going like . She dropped me down to a birdcage afterwards so we will see how long she thinks I need to be in it. You all have a blast like us! Any recommendations are welcome and certainly entertained.

Attached Files:

true42, JazzyQueen2 and Servus like this.
  6. JohnBgood

JohnBgood Member

Local Time:
    Okay I’m a little behind, well a lot. Saturday morning we woke up and I was able to give her an O. Just with my hand. Then it went south from there. We had an all day obligation at a venue that only had aluminum bleachers. Whatever the hard surface caused through out the day make it impossible to not ask for removal. I know, I’m weak but literally it come down to pain vs pleasure and then medical necessity. I choose to stop before I needed medical attention. So guys be warned that if you have to go and sit on hard surfaces that will somehow roll the ring up and pinch your then take the cage off and call for a brief intermission. It cost us sat night and Sunday before I could go back in the cage. Now I’m calling out my KH to login and post Monday through today her perspective. I’m sure her words are more important in your journey as it is with ours!

JazzyQueen2 likes this.
  7. JohnBgood

JohnBgood Member

Local Time:
    Key Holder
    Male chastity-
    What it is for me is going to be very different than most KH posts I’ve read.
    I am his key holder, his wife. This experience so far has been intoxicating, exhilarating, and even emotional at times. I love the control I have over him. I have felt things I hadn’t felt in a while. I have had multiple orgasms in ways I didn’t know I could orgasm from and felt things that I had never felt before.
    Monday was a rest and reset kind of day. Life happens, things happen and we deal with that as we go. Tuesday was KH choice and he brought me to orgasm with his hand to which I made him clean/lick up but I needed to feel him, all of him. I had him remove the cage, we put on some numbing cream and he continued to use his mouth and hands to bring me to orgasm again. When he was finally numb, I had him bring me to orgasm multiple times through PIV. I will always love and want PIV with him. Although in this lifestyle, as much as I want him inside me, I also deny myself that same pleasure when I have decided a hard lock timeframe.
    Wednesday- I needed to let go of control for just a moment. I let him decide what he was going to do to me. He blindfolded me, put AirPods in my ears with some erotica playing, and handcuffed me to the bed. He put some nipple clamps on me and I soon found myself completely relaxed as he teased me with light swats of the flogger, not enough to hurt but just enough to sting, occasionally letting me feel his breath on my skin. He slid the vibrator inside me, and as I became more relaxed the more intense every touch intensified. I came to orgasm 2 times with this and then I felt him slide inside me, but not just him, he had the cock sleeve on. I had 4 more orgasms that were ecstasy. We enjoyed some time together and I locked him back in his cage. We went to bed and he brought me to orgasm 5 more times with his hands, and the last was rubbing his cage as far as he could outside of me bringing me to orgasm. In that moment I wanted to badly to uncage him, feel him and let him orgasm too but I resisted that, I teased his caged cock, squeezed his balls, made him wish for a moment that he had the power over his cock again… but he’d never ask for that. He gave me the key. I have control of him, and he will always be guessing when it might be his turn.

JazzyQueen2 likes this.
  8. JohnBgood

JohnBgood Member

Local Time:
    Weekly update time. Friday, Saturday and Sunday was 3 days of giving oral, foxing with the new toy, and lots of finger stimulation. Saturday I blind folded her and handcuffed her to the bed and proceeded to put ear phones on her and crank up a M4F AMSR hypnosis. She got into a trance and somehow I was able to anticipate what she was hearing and translated it to certain touches. It drove her crazy and she orgasmed several times while being restrained. I averaged around 9-16 orgasms over the last few days. Then Monday rolled around and we both took the day off. I’ll let her describe Monday for those that are following our journey! I’ll defer to her now to give what she chooses to share at this point.

9. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I guess we get a "fail' in our first Locktober attempt, though since I have b been locked up 24/7 except for a day or two out each month since spring, I guess it's no big deal. On vacation in Maine now, and on ~ day 4, she unllocked me, put me in the darklez sleep sack and hood, and blew me to orgasm. She has not relocked me since, and it's been over a week. Y'm really getting used to being free, and liking it. Yesterday, she came up with a new twist. She wanted a cigar on the deck of the house we are renting, pretty private, and she told me to make sure I was clean. Between puffs, she sucked my dick. She sat in an Adirondack chair while I stood in front of her. She did that multiple times, edging me. No orgasm,, but I must say, I have smoked a lot of cigars in my time, but none compared to this one. That was a real first. Who needs Locktober?

JohnBgood likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice