Oral

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DonnieDarko, Oct 17, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. DonnieDarko

DonnieDarko Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    My mistress is a huge fan if giving oral, but most of the literature for OD and femdom are generally against women being the ones performing oral sex. I was wondering if anyone could explain the reasoning behind this to me? Because though she loves to do it she has read it is empowering me and taking away from her control with every lick. To counter that she decided when she does go down on me from now on she grips my penis with both hands leaving only the head exposed which she gently licks and sucks until im squirming then she either decides to put my penis up or do a little deep throat. Another technique she has developed to correct the power balance while performing oral sex is whenever i moan or make noise to give me a swift flick in the testicles, now i am very vocal so this is very successful, her devious smile immediately after she flicks me is amazing. I would also like to know if anyone knows of anything else she or I could do to help this. thank you

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Firstly - chuck the damn books in the bin! :spider:

I read the books (virtually every one available). I visited all the websites. I got myself in such a state over what the "perfect" Mistress was that I ended up in a puddle of depression!

I love sex. Apparently as a Mistress of a chastised male I'm not supposed to have sex with him. Well screw that! He is my partner and I love him and if we don't have sex and don't have that intimate contact then our relationship will fall apart... D/s is about ENHANCING your relationship, not destroying it!

Your Mistress should never feel guilty about doing things she loves. She's in charge, she can do what she damn well pleases!

So you don't fit into the usual mould... who knows? Whose going to turn up? The BDSM police?!

I would try not to stress too much on what's in the literature... write a new book! :character0180:

Good luck :butterfly:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh and a huge :welcome: to the site!

Donnie Darko is one of my fave films of all time! :love0059:

4. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Watch the film "9 Songs" and watch the blow job scene for a good example of a woman giving a man a blow job. It shows how a woman can give a man a blow job and make it look rather dominating.

5. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    I use the flicking technique on Kris when he seems to be enjoying it to much, and also a good hard tug or squeeze seems to put him back in his place.

I don't think there should be anything to stop the dominant from sucking slave cock if they desire to. I think Mistress Watchful hit the nail on the head (excuse the pun)

6. mommy's girly boy

mommy's girly boy Junior Member

Electromechanician
    South Africa
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    If you are locked in a cb-xxxxx then she could give you oral
    and drive you nuts while beeing locked and veeling
    nothing through it .:sex020:

7. DonnieDarko

Local Time:
    Ok, thank you For all the quick answers, and the welcomes to the site, and donnie darko is a awesome movie. I agree wit wha u have siad will pass it on and hopefully she willl do what makes her happy, and i cant complain she gives amazing head and she used to spontaneously go down on average of 3 to 4 times a day. She might increase that now before when i was cumming i didnt have the stamina for more than that.

8. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Mistress Watchful is so right, the books need filing in the trashcan along with all those other self-help tomes.

For many of us the thrill is in the transfer of power from the naturally dominant side to the less dominat side, thus introducing new feeling on one side as they struggle to become submissive, while the other gets the entertainment of setting the pace, etc. The accepted wisdom is that the sub should also become cut off and the Mistress start to entertain other lovers - why? Okay, it is fine for some, but not for all, many loving Mistresses simply can't have sex with someone else, it is against their very fabric. My Mistress for one get a lot more enjoyment from the thought of me being put with another man than herself, go figure!

So do as you please! You are a very luck man if your Mistress teases you this way, most don't simply because oral isn't a very girly thing to enjoy 8-(

9. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    my wife kh does not give me oral at all,,,i have to give her oral when im lock
    she does not feel that i should have any pleasure like that at all,when she finally unlocks me it is for pentration sex and then lock up again and me cleaning her with my tongue

10. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    imho, Mistress is in charge and gets to do WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO DO...PERIOD!!!

my Mistress has major orgasms while giving me head, especially when i explode down Her throat. should anyone deny Her that pleasure???

11. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    I agree, if she's in control, she can do whatever she wants, however she wants it. You're still the one locked, yes? I think that gives her the power.
    Darko was okay, not very well executed imo.

12. DonnieDarko

Local Time:
    I am really happ I found this website thinks for all the comments, does anyone know of any other techniques my mistress could use to show dominince during BJ?

13. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
  14. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    there's always edging and denying

15. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    My view is that it's better to give than receive, but also that a Domme should get what she wants. She could always tie you up and have her way with you.

Personally the only time I think a BJ is submissive is when a submissive is giving one.

16. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    From personal experience if my Mistress wants to suck my cock that's fine with me. I just think it's a waist that she spits out the contents. I thought it would be far sexier for her to spit it down my throat.:confused0068: I mean that's just my opinion here. I'm tied down she has all the power.

17. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    plus, you don't have to be submissive 100 percent of the time during play time.. you can still be considered submissive, yet enjoy an occasional bj. loosen up guys

18. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    hehe, I guess it's because I think we feel we don't deserve such a wonderful reward. :loveCM:

19. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well, also I just think it's reasonable to assume that most women don't want to be dominant 100% of the time. While it is extremely fun being in a constant state of submission, perhaps that is not what she wants all the time. Just be considerate and cater to her needs, even if it means not being subby.

20. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    Now that is something I do have experience with. Switching, at times I'd be blindfolded and Mistress would wear a corsset while putting me through my paces. Then tell me I'll see a slave who must be punished, and give oral sex. She'd take the blindfold off and be naked to me. Once finished, I'd have to kneel down, be blindfolded, and well, what happened next was anybody's guess. So yes a Mistress can switch on you, just do it proper if you can.

21. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Oh, I just LURVE this response!!!! You are soooo right on, MW!!! I'm not going to lie. I love giving my husband head. And I'm in COMPLETE control while I'm doing it. Just because he's locked up doesn't mean I'm going to stop wanting his cock every which way. Plus, it's so much better because I bring him right to the brink and then stop. The constant edging drives him INSANE!!!! That's control right there. There's no way in hell I'd ever give up something I get just as much pleasure out of because some book told me it's a no no. No worries, mate. Just let her enjoy it. :butterfly:

22. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, MW is right on...of course I am getting a blow job 8 days so pay no attention to me - not that I'm counting. When I get release, I have to masturbate in front of my wife. She sets special days in advance when I am going to get a blow job. I've been waiting three months for this one, and my next one will be a Xmas present. Again...not that I'm counting. ;)

What's that? Sex you say? Ha...just a tool for teasing. I guess I'm pretty good at oral. We also discovered that I've figured out how to stimulate her g-spot and that gives her a real mind blowing orgasm. For the ladies out there - g-spot stimulation and a vibrator; is there any point in sex anymore?

23. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    you are lucky to get blow job even twice year or three times year
    i have not had a blow job from my wife in over 25 years

yes thats right iwth us sissy slaves performing oral on wifes getting them multi orgasm and there didlo vibrators why bother with cock right just keep it lock up all the time,,,liek you just unlock your sissy slalve to perform in front of your or better yet your friends let him release and masterbate as you watch have him lick it up and lock him back up again

that is what we are all here for anyway making women happy and us men as sissy slaves

24. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    mmmm, Mistress gave me a blow job last night after being away for a week. She drove me crazy by stopping several times. what an explosion when i finally came.

25. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    :sign0011:Ahh pure jelousy here:confused0068:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice