Online 'Enforced Chastity' Game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lamivex, Jan 21, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. lamivex

lamivex New member

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    I have created an online game that determines the period for which a person is locked up. I hope it will be of interest to members (‘screenshot’ below). When creating the game, I tried to design it such that there is a build-up of tension before arriving at the final result.

[​IMG]

In addition, (and this is a feature which is different to other online ‘chastity’ games that I’ve seen), if you get a certain period of time in chastity, the game actually does ‘lock you out’, providing a countdown until your next attempt is allowed. Therefore, provided you return to the game using the same browser on the same device (and don’t delete your temporary browser files), the game ‘remembers’ and displays how long you still have to go.

You can access the game on my blog at the link provided below, where there is also an explanatory video. Please give it a try! It would be great to hear that someone was actively using it in their own chastity play.

Depending on the amount of interest it generates, and perhaps on the basis of people’s comments, I would also like to change the game to be configurable with respect to the probability of being locked up and the range of times involved. After all, the ‘optimum’ values are bound vary depending on the person.

Finally, let me state that this is not any kind of advert disguised as something else. My game is entirely free, and I created it purely for my own amusement. I hope it gives you some too.

Best wishes.

Link to blog post: http://lamivex.blogspot.com/2015/01/enforced-chastity-game.html

P.S. I posted the same content in a group on Fetlife, so apologies if you're reading this again. I received several replies to the above post making a number of interesting points, and responded to these as follows, prior to my Fetlife thread being deleted (for some reason that I was not made aware of):

(1) Enforcement

First of course, the game doesn’t offer any kind of real enforcement. On the contrary, (as also explained in the video), if you hold the cursor over the display area, you can ‘cheat’ by pressing the following keys:

M - allows you to enter a maximum for the lock-up period

S - allows you to enter and start a countdown period of your choice without actually ‘playing the game’

R - allows you reset the game (so you don’t have to clear your browser cache etc)

I was thinking of the game more as a tool for convenience than as a method of enforcement. Without physical enforcement, there didn’t seem to be much point in attempting to enforce absolute unavailability of the game during the countdown period.

With enough effort, it would be possible to get the program to take a photo with the PC’s webcam and (using some form of encryption) make that photo available only after the relevant time period had elapsed. Given the availability of similar online services, it’s slightly surprising that there’s no self-contained (perhaps downloadable) software that takes care of the whole process (or maybe there is?).

One issue is that there would be no checks or safeguards. If the program had a bug etc that made the photo permanently unavailable, it would naturally put the user in a difficult predicament!

(2) Enhancements

In terms of the mechanics of the game, it would be possible to change it in any number of ways. As someone pointed out, a popular option might be to allow one attempt a day (or week etc), with the chances of being released increasing each time.

Using the M key (as explained above) allows you to put a ‘cap’ on the lockup period, but that just cuts off the probability distribution, rather than changing it (and it also feels like cheating).

Probably the simplest enhancement (from the programming viewpoint) would be to add a simple ‘keypad editor’ that would allow you to change how many buttons of each type (red squares, green squares, numbers and blanks) exist on the keypad. In that way, the probability of lock up, and the length of the likely lock up period, could be altered (although the actually probability values would be difficult to determine).

Anyway, if people are interested, I’d welcome some more ideas as to what kind of game mechanics (i.e. what kind of game rules) people would find most engaging/exciting.

kentherzz and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  2. kentherzz

kentherzz New member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    This is a brilliant idea, maybe you can build this into a software with the possibility to either use the webcam or load a .jpg file. The program would be alot better if this was made possible. Thanks!!

3. Lamivex_in_python3

Lamivex_in_python3 New member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I put together a python3 program that implements Lamivex's
    game in conjunction with the Emlalock keyholding server.
    It's working quite reliably. The way it works is that it imposes a
    bunch of Emlalock "Requirements" to ensure that the chaste
    player has to play each round of the game until they eventually "get lucky".
    It uses the Emlalock API, so it does need the keyholder's credentials to login,
    but once the game is started, and the credentials are loaded into memory,
    it deletes its configuration file, so the user has no choice but to play until
    the program removes all of the Emlalock "Requirements".

Attached Files:

amir likes this.
  4. Lamivex_in_python3

Local Time:
    The configuration file is in JSON format, and has the name ./ceg_config.json
    (you'll need to copy it into the folder where the game is launched from each time you launch the game, remember that the game must be allowed to delete its configuration file before it will run.

./ceg_config.json

{"holder_username" : "__________", "holder_password" : "_________", "userid" : "_________", "apikey" : "_________", "holderuserid" : "_________", "holderapikey" : "_________"}

The values can be configured in the Emlalock server, sorry it's a bit
    tedious to explain how to do the configuration but if you search around
    you'll see button called "generate API key" and that's the key to use.
    The userid and holderuserid are the userids of the wearer and the keyholder respectively, and the holder_username and holder_password are the keyholder's credentials.

5. Lamivex_in_python3

Local Time:
    Also, one thing to remember is that the Emlalock Wearer must be in an active Emlalock Session before this python program will work, otherwise the calls that the program makes to the Emlalock API have no effect.

The program was developed on Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS but should work pretty much anywhere python3 runs, although it does use some terminal escape sequences to display the Red and Green colors.

6. Lamivex_in_python3

Local Time:
    Also, forgot to mention, the program needs to run in a fairly "tall" terminal window: it needs to fit quite a bit of info on the page along with the 4-by-4 grid displaying the game itself. It uses the letters a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p on the keyboard (instead of the mouse) as input to the game, which can be a little confusing at first.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity games online

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice