One year Anniversary on Chastity Mansion!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gunner, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Wanted to stop by and say hello. It's been awhile since I've been to the mansion. Received my a one year anniversary email from the mansion and though I would stop by.

Still have my CB6000s and use it from time to time. Have not upgraded yet but I'm sure I will at some-point. Still eyeing the Looker 01.

Well that's about it. Hopefully I don't wait until my next anniversary email until I come back.

Gunner..

:loveCM:

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Good of you to drop by Gunner - and nice to see you back. These emails serve as a nice reminder and it has brought you back, which is good.

The very fact you came in and posted probably means you want to come back more - I hope you do. You will probably see lots of new names here and a few older ones. There have been some great threads so do have a look around.

As to the Looker 01 - what's holding you back??? I am a tad biased of course, but I am sure you will enjoy owning such a finely engineered piece of jewellery!

Don't be a stranger ;)

3. ReginaRose

ReginaRose New member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Like you i got a one-year anniversary greeting. Sadly i do not have a Master who will put me in chastity... so i am sort of rudderless.

4. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Even if you are simply freezing the key in a bottle of water, the poisitive effects of chastity still apply. Try it. I think you'll find it brings you focus and vitality even without a keyholder jingling them in front of you.

Maybe the perfect keyholder will arrive once you have a custom device that truly fits you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice