OK introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sophia, Dec 11, 2008.

1. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Hello nice people!

A few days lurking and I think I need to do the introduction....
    37+ (52) years old male in chastity. Started a freefall into submission to my wife a year ago. After many years our sexlife was not very interesting anymore so I made a little joke and said something like "what if my cock is your property". At the time we was in the car going home from a short holiday trip. She didn't waste any time...... next we were looking for a place in the woods to make love.... Since then sexlife is greatly improved. Last spring I made a chastity device for fun. SHE LIKED IT A LOT! Now I have a CB6000 during the days and the homemade device at nights. She likes that better since it allows a full erection and still it is impossible for me to orgasm.
    It is simply a wide clear plastic tube open at one end to fit over "her" cock, locked with a padlock and a chain. It is very frustrating to wear, more so than the CB6000. (The cock will not get any friction to stimulate, so it is just a very hard erection without release)
    My wife is a great teaser also. I will be let out a few hours every saturday evening. Almost every evening she wants of course satisfaction!

Oh, and she likes me to look like a girl (at home) in the evenings .........
    Really no way back now! I am trapped. What makes the situation even more frustrating and teasing is that she is a very soft, loving and BOSS at the same time! I have no defence....

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    Very nice introduction oddball. I do like the idea of a nice full erection that remains untouchable - all dressed up but nowhere to go! Welcome!

:smilies_xxx04:

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion oddball, I am sure you will enjoy being here!!
    Hummm.....a place in the woods??? We have done that, most exelerating!!
    Have fun,

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Thank you Miss D and Mistress Michelle!
    Yes! Female domination started in the woods thousands of years ago. At that time castity devices were made of hollowed bones! :sign0095:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice