Noob to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Subnumb, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Subnumb

Subnumb Member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Male half of a cuckold couple new to chastity. Over the year and a half we've tried a few devices, nine were satisfactory. Two CBs, both split right down the middle. I am of average size (penis; body is way oversized) in length and girth, and for the life of me I do not understand how anyone who's average and below average too (just not extremely below average) can squeeze their penis in one of those things. After the CBs, we discovered metal devices. The first one was terrible. It had horizontal rings which caused a lot of pinching and bites, but was comfortable otherwise. No issues with walking, sitting, sleeping, etc. After it, we discovered MatureMetal. And they made so much sense. We looked up a cheap jailbird clone so that we can get a general idea of what it feels like, and to get an idea about sizing. The knock off fails in several regards, but it's given us an idea about dimensions, etc. long story short, we're starting the process of getting into a QueensKeep soon.
    A bit of background- we started with an open relationship, transitioned into swinging and soon after transitioned to a cuckolding relationship. This all happened in about a year and a half six or seven years ago. We were introduced to chastity about a year and a half ago- some time in 2015. Wife is gorgeous, strong, and dominant. I'm an ogre, still strong, and completely submissive. We dabke in domination. Any thing else, if your curious, just ask;)
    I'll share pics as the wifey allows. And that's me in the jailbird knockoff in the avatar.

spider203 likes this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    Hi
    Welcome to you both to CM I think you should find much to interest you both.

May I say that your cage seems a bit big for you , thus allowing partial erections which can be much more uncomfortable than none in a smaller cage.

Xx Wendy

3. Subnumb

Subnumb Member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Youre absolutely correct about the length. When we order the QueensKeep, it'll be sized according to the guidelines. This one was/is quite the learning experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice