No More Hand For You

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RP Chance, Feb 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Gaming, no surprise in Las Vegas.
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    I have not been on here for some time. It seemed things were static and while both my wife and I agreed on caging and cucking and all that comes with it, we seemed to be in a sort of funk. I quit the cock cage, my wife was OK with it and things went on, as they always do. She continued with her other men as she always has and continued looking for subbie "sissy boys". Not much luck on that front, which seemed odd for Sin City, but we have found our home town talks a much better story than it lives.

Then it occurred to me, I could be her subbie. I WANTED to be her subbie but I had just not told her that was my interest. Quite the contrary, I've always said I don't desire to dress like a girl or do the "sissy" thing. So I took a chance, sat down with my dear wife and told her what I had in mind.

She was delighted and saw no problem with my not wanting to dress up for her. She told me that her fave sissies are the ones that don't like the girl clothes thing an find it humiliating...and boy that is me. But I do thrive on humiliation and I do find being cock-caged an exciting prospect.

So we went full Domme/sub/cuck. I have a safe word, I told her, so put no limits on yourself and be the sadist you want to be. She self-identifies as a sexual sadist and told me she had always been concerned about that with me as our relationship was more important to her than her sexual nature.

And so it started, over 16 weeks ago. Since then I have been out of the cage only once at Christmas for a quickie hand job and a Merry Christmas. My wife isn't impulsive, but she is very methodical. It seemed things were moving rather slowly to me but as time passed she proved herself to be relentless and truly sadistic. Early on she told me I could forget EVER having penetration sex with her again, the same for giving me oral. She told me then she thought my penis was a "repulisive, tiny, limp little worm" and she was only going to have sex with her other men. Not that we don't get naked and have fun, it just doesn't include any release for me. She insists on calling my dick a "clit" and keeps it caged. Her lovely little fingers fit in between the bars of the cage and she is happy to work me up to an almost orgasm and then stop, slap my balls and laugh as she gets out of bed. On the other hand, she is always satisfied by me. Her sex drive is high, so she wants head, or one of her men's cocks or even to masturbate every day just to keep up.

As the weeks pass I become more and more desperate for a release, but none is coming. She tells me that maybe, and that's just a maybe, I can have something for my birthday. THAT"S NOT UNTIL LATE MAY and it's February now. Some days my little clit gets sore from the constant teasing that result in an erection of sorts inside my very short cage. The precum flows, I peak, she stops, I weep, she laughs.

Valentines day was brutal in the end. We had a nice meal out and I noticed she was wearing the key to my clit cage. "OH BOY!" I thought, as in the past that meant she was going to unlock me and fun things would happen. We came home from dinner, I satisfied her several times with my tongue and she did...nothing. No key, no unlock, no hand, NO NOTHING except a major tease-up in my cage. Then, as if to put a cherry on the torment sundae of that day, she let me know she was also NOT going to ever use her hand on my clit either. Well, MAYBE if it was in a rubber glove...maybe. See did say she might let me jerk off, assuming I could, as she is great at creating distractions.

So with that announcement, it appears I have little hope of ever getting a release. This is not something she would have ever done and always relented and felt sorry for me before. ...no more. I said "be yourself, be your sexual sadist" and she is running with it, including telling me just what she thinks about my miserable, tiny clit to how much she loves her men's thick, hard members inside her. The pity fuck is gone forever. The humiliation and torment never stops.

I am thralling at the prospect. I can't use words like "enjoy" or "fun", they don't fit, but this does speak to the masochist that is me. Once she knew the truth it set her free.

Today I sit here typing this out for all to see as My Dear Wife is on her way to meet 2 of her men at the house one of them bought here in town. They will christen the new place by using her several times. While she is always a Domme with me, she loves to be used sexually by men of her choice. Not the "bull" thing because she has to be in control, but she just loves to get laid, suck cock and get generally used. She will come home later this evening, tell me all and have me clean her up with my tongue, but there will be no uncaging or release for me I am quite sure.

They say "be careful what you wish for" I say I am not sorry and love the humiliation, denial, sexual torture, flogging, forced feminization and deep frustration. I only regret not making myself known to her sooner, but everything has its time. I hope you enjoyed this little story, all true and correct and just a little too long, but I wanted to catch up a bit. Please, feel free to comment an share, men and women alike.

iome343, Headtrip, fkfk and 6 others like this.
  2. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    It seems you are very compatible after all. You just had to release control.
    it certainly seems to of brought the spark back to your relationship.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Sounds like you have found your place and it works, congratulations!

4. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    What a journey glad you and your wife are connecting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice