Newbie from Massachusetts!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by littlecucksteve, Apr 9, 2013.

1. littlecucksteve

littlecucksteve New member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    41 year old male from Western Massachusetts, love the idea of chastity and cuckolding, but unfortunately my girlfriend doesn't. Looking for tips and suggestions on how to convince her it's the lifestyle for us! Either way, I'd appreciate any info you folks can give! :)

2. Feet1973

Feet1973 Slave & sissy slut

Boston, Massachusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Hi Steve, my name is Charlie. I'm also from Ma., 20 minutes south of Boston. I'm a submissive male, 58 years old, divorced. I'm having major problems with my Mistress. I have ordered the Bird Cage from Mature Metal. It is being custom built to my little 2.5" cock and should be ready by the end of August. As of today August 4, I have not cum or reached orgasm for 46 days. I can't wait to be in chastity! But, I might need to find a new Mistress. I would gladly talk to your girl friend. You should tell your girl friend that cuckolding would benefit her. She would be able to have her way with other men while you watch. I find this very erotic. Please feel free to contact me at: chas53055@gmail.com. I would be more than happy to discuss this further with you and your girl friend. Yes, I have the Prince Albert slave ring on my cock. It's gauged to a size 0.m Hope to hear from you> Sincerely, Charlie.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    If your girlfriend doesn't like the idea of keeping you in chastity or cuckolding, I don't feel it would be wise to try to convince her. you might even lose her.

4. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    I can now understand why a woman might not like the idea of having sex with someone else, or even locking a metal or plastic device on his penis.for male chastity goes against the general view of marriage.
    the best idea i read was just give giving her a book about male chastity....

5. elcorsam

elcorsam New member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Hi, I am also from Mass - Boston area. My wife and i don't have sex but i am still interested in being locked in my new cb6000s. Without her knowledge or cooperation, i am wondering how long i can be locked without her knowing. Without a lock, i will play with my little buddy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice